Continental Secret Service Bureau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Continental Secret Service Bureau

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Show up to a guard shack and get crammed in with other applicants. Take a saliva drug test in front of others, if youre on medication prescribed by a dr. and its positive its embarassing as the hiring folk call you out in front of the others. NO TRAINING for your job tasks. Fill out typial boring paperwork.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The interview was very informal. I was vetted to ensure that I met the minimum requirements for the position. They prefer police certified candidates for the armed positions. I provided my credentials and certifications and was offered a position at the end of the interview, provided that I passed the background. They sent me off to do a drug screen and fingerprint check that day too.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to confirm that I was a likable person that met the minimum qualifications.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau.

Interview

it took forever. the gentleman was 1/2 late to begin with. tons of paperwork to fill out. not at all organized. complained alot. informed us of previous guards that didn't work out. one walked off the site. to many call offs.

Interview Questions

• are you able to use your personal vehicle for patrol?   2 Answers

Gate Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau.

Interview

Extremely easy. Basically all you do is just answer "Yes" or "No" questions and pass a finger-print test. The finger-print test may sound some scary to some but all you do is put your fingers on a machine and as long as you didn't commit a crime you'll be fine.

Loss Prevention Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Marion, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

very casual...nice/friendly interviewer...basic questions and background/drug screen

Interview Questions

• why should you have this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation...set salary, with many chances for performance raises,immediately if you are a go-getter

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau in May 2013.

Interview

Straight to the point and very informative. Make sure you are dressed nice and not like a street walker. Make eye contact and talk like you know what you're talking about.

Interview Questions

• How to handle an irate person.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Toledo, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

My interview was at a restaurant. I went to the office for orientation where they went over all the rules and had me sign papers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations