Continental Secret Service Bureau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental Secret Service Bureau Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental Secret Service Bureau

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Show up to a guard shack and get crammed in with other applicants. Take a saliva drug test in front of others, if youre on medication prescribed by a dr. and its positive its embarassing as the hiring folk call you out in front of the others. NO TRAINING for your job tasks. Fill out typial boring paperwork.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau.

Interview

it took forever. the gentleman was 1/2 late to begin with. tons of paperwork to fill out. not at all organized. complained alot. informed us of previous guards that didn't work out. one walked off the site. to many call offs.

Interview Questions

• are you able to use your personal vehicle for patrol?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Toledo, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

My interview was at a restaurant. I went to the office for orientation where they went over all the rules and had me sign papers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau in May 2013.

Interview

Straight to the point and very informative. Make sure you are dressed nice and not like a street walker. Make eye contact and talk like you know what you're talking about.

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Chillicothe, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Sat with LP manager for 10mins, explained job, talked about life, walked the store, talked some more, explained the process, laws. What you can and cannot do. Asked if i was interested. Kept calling me bro

Interview Questions

• Q: do you have any experience police, security, loss prevention?   1 Answer
    • Q: Do you have a wife, gf? Any kids?   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Marion, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

very casual...nice/friendly interviewer...basic questions and background/drug screen

Interview Questions

• why should you have this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation...set salary, with many chances for performance raises,immediately if you are a go-getter

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The interview was very informal. I was vetted to ensure that I met the minimum requirements for the position. They prefer police certified candidates for the armed positions. I provided my credentials and certifications and was offered a position at the end of the interview, provided that I passed the background. They sent me off to do a drug screen and fingerprint check that day too.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to confirm that I was a likable person that met the minimum qualifications.   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Toledo, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

You go in sit down listen to him/her explain the job and listen they do a good job so take it in they explain pay and instructions on the follow up process thats why its important to really listen they answered all my questions with out me even asking so it went fast and easy few days later i was in orientation next day i was in training few days later i was in the field working

Interview Questions

• When will you be willing to start   1 Answer

Gate Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau.

Interview

Extremely easy. Basically all you do is just answer "Yes" or "No" questions and pass a finger-print test. The finger-print test may sound some scary to some but all you do is put your fingers on a machine and as long as you didn't commit a crime you'll be fine.