Cooper University Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cooper University Health Care

2.6

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care (Camden, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied on the jobs website, received phone interview two weeks later from department head, received team interview three weeks later with physician and assistants in the office, received offer the following Monday. Total process about 7 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? And how do you destress at the end of the day?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care (Camden, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview happened in three different stages. First phone, then live with HR and finally withe the hiring manager. The fourth and final process was a group interview with staff.

Interview Questions

• average basic interview questions that I cannot remember   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care (Camden, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Medium- difficult interview process. The HR was unsure of the next steps. I was asked to attend a test but no proper information was given in regards to the exam content. No one cared to reach out and let me know the status of my application after the 4-step interview process. The time I invested as a candidate was not respected. Disappointing since I was initially impressed by the Manager and the Organization.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care.

Interview

Series of phone calls after emailing various people in the field. After a couple of months, I got an email from a director that set me up with a graduate student. It got my foot in the door.

Administrative Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care (Camden, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

Online application, In person with HR representative and final interview was withHiring/department manager. Straight forward behavioral type questions at first. Got more specific with questions about particular departments and area of interest.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges in your view of urban health system   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care in September 2013.

Interview

Typical tell me about yourself, why are you looking, behavioral questions. Give examples of how your handled things in previous jobs. Be sure to tell them how much you love Cooper and what an honor it would be to become a part of their organization. They love praise.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care (Camden, NJ) in August 2018.

Interview

A pleasurable experience that was literally a stress free environment. A casual interview consisting of two panel members describing what the job consisted of, requirements, benefits as well as the rest of the process. Seemingly genuine people that enjoy their workplace.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care (Camden, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with prospective peers, leaders and key customers during the interview process. It was coordinated all in one day. Offer was made within one week. Very streamlined! Thank you for the opportunity. I recommend arriving early to account for parking and be prepared with an extra updated resume.

Interview Questions

• Would I recommend anyone else to interview for a position?   1 Answer

Telephone Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care (Camden, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on online about 2 weeks later received a call from the HR Manager for a in person interview. Met with Director of Patient Access she was very friendly. Took me to the Telecommunications dept to see work environment. Waiting to hear back with a response.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cooper University Health Care (Camden, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

the position was described over the telephone, later there was a face to face with the human resource personnel, followed by meeting the manager and a few other panels.