Coretelligent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coretelligent Interview Questions

Interviews at Coretelligent

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coretelligent (Westwood, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

The entire process went smoothly. First, I had a standard phone interview that was actually delightful compared to some phone interviews, which can be extremely awkward. When I arrived for an on-site interview, I was greeted graciously - met with 3 employees, all of which were on time. Overall, the interview felt more like a discussion pertaining to my past career achievements as well as my future goals - definitely time well spent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coretelligent (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with various members of the team. The interview process was very organized and extremely thorough and effecient. It was clear that this team really put in a lot of effort and the company values a great match with candidates and the position. I hope to join this team.

Mar 3, 2016 – HR Director

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We pride ourselves in being organized, thorough and efficient, and we’re happy to hear you had a positive experience.

We wish you the best of... More

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coretelligent in February 2016.

Interview

Was sent in via an agency, and the reasons why they use agencies are obvious. As others here have noted, they Mickey Mouse the process themselves. For my total time of 2.33 hours there, only 1.5 was of actual interview discussion. The rest was waiting for people to be found or available. If their hiring process is this messed up, I can only wonder about the rest of the operation.

Interview Questions

• How to troubleshoot a misconfigured local laptop DNS setting via phone or remotely from the user's call with symptoms.   Answer Question

Mar 3, 2016 – HR Director

Thanks for taking the time to share a review of your interview experience. We’re always looking for feedback that will help us improve our processes.

I want to personally apologize that you were... More

Engineer Interview

Interview

Completely disorganized process. Interviewers were unaware of who they were interviewing, when interviews were to be done, job requirements and pretty much all critical information needed to interview. It was a true waste of my time and I would not recommend. Turned down pursuing the position because of the mess that I saw.

Interview Questions

• Are you use to working in small companies with little process?   Answer Question

Dec 9, 2015 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We’re committed to driving a highly organized and transparent interview process, so I’m sorry to hear that your experience was anything but... More

Remote Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coretelligent (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

First HR screen and then onsite interview with hiring manger, HR screen included basic behavioural questions. Hiring manager took the technical interview which was onsite. Had to give a basic aptitude test before the technical interview. The test included general netowrking questions and outlook and windows server questions.

Interview Questions

• Client situation for non-responding application   2 Answers

Principal Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coretelligent in September 2017.

Interview

Only got to talk to HR. Waited a week to find out they hired someone else. Had me take an assessment test. I would have liked to go through a full interview. They sound like a solid company to work for.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coretelligent (Westwood, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of several rounds of phone interviews, a video conference, and a final in person interview with the staff that would interact with this position. I was out of state at the beginning of the interview process but Coretelligent HR was very accommodating and helped setup the phone interviews.

The underlying purpose of each interview was to have me 1) Talk about what I did at my current position. 2) Learn about what I would be doing at this new position. 3) Discuss reasons why I would/wouldn't be a good fit for the position. All the interviews flowed naturally and everything we discussed seemed to move the process forward.

HR was in constant communication throughout the whole process. Before each interview HR set my expectations on what the interviewee was looking for and after each interview HR offered me feedback on how the interview went. I always knew where we were in the process which lead to my positive experience interviewing here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you overcame a challenge at your current postion   Answer Question

Field Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coretelligent.

Interview

The initial interview was a bit more challenging than some, however it was definitely a welcomed challenge. My first interview seemed geared towards discovering my thought process as well as, accessing where I was technically speaking. The second interview seemed geared more towards who I was and where I was in regards to personality. Overall, the process seemed very well thought out and organized (well within reason), the result being more thorough than many places I have interviewed over my career.

Field Engineer (NY) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coretelligent (Needham, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

The Talent Director reached out to me in December about a Field Engineer (NY) position and we talked for a bit - me fearing that the pay was to little, never went on with the process. Two months later she reached out to me again, and I decided to go through with the process. My phone interview was with the VP of Client Services, then I had another phone interview with Support Operations Manager. Things seemed to be going well until I was told I would have to take close to a 20,000 pay cut. I decided to go on with the process and do an in-person interview with them. The interview was scheduled from 1:30PM - 3:30PM

I was supposed to meet with the Support Operations Manager, VP of Technology, and the VP of Client Services. I meet with the Support Operations Manager and it seemed to go OK, and the other two I was supposed to meet never showed up because they were in a meeting. The Talent Director then tells me that they were in a meeting that they could not get out of.

Basically they had me come in for an interview for 30 min and never told me that any of this was going on. Needless to say I have not been in contact with them and they have not for me.

Remote Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biddeford, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coretelligent (Biddeford, ME) in February 2019.

Interview

At first they turned me down for an L1 Position that I was told I would be hired for. Then after 3 weeks called me back for a Sr. Support position. The interview process detailed out the most simple of tasks for help desk support.

Interview Questions

• What happens when you can't resolve a domain name? How would you go about getting the issue sorted out to resolve the IP?   1 Answer