Corporate Call Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Corporate Call Center

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corporate Call Center

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Call Center (Blue Bell, PA).

Interview

They just hoard in as many people as they can to see if you are able to past the Insurance test. The process is getting a little better. But they take any backgrounds, so watch yourself. You are required to go to a prelicensing class which will aide you in passing the test. The class for me was 4 weeks unpaid. If you past the test then you can start on they phones once the program starts. You will get a few chances to try. The test is 100 questions.

Interview Questions

• Were you convicted of a crime?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corporate Call Center (Blue Bell, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

The process was good interviewer was knowledgeable on the position and the company. They informed me that I would need to acquire my license to sell health insurance and I would not b paid during this process but they would pay for it. The pre-licensing training was all over the place and the class was to large to b able to ask questions. Once license was received a position was offered then needed to get criminal background and fingerprints for the health insurance license.

Interview Questions

• Do I see myself working with the company 6 months from now   Answer Question

Licensed Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corporate Call Center.

Interview

I had no experience with insurance. But I did have a few years working at another call center. But I don't think that made much of a difference when it came to the hiring process. As long as you dress half decent (seriously, just half - No need to go all out), and can speak some form of English, you can get the job. Most interviews were conducted through hiring agencies.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in my availability. Each year they will train a few hundred people and help them get their insurance licenses. This costs them money so they want to make sure you are able to be at training every day.   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Corporate Call Center (East Norriton, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

very basic interview asking all the usual questions. it was one on one and it was followed by drug test. they explained the licensing and training process, gave details about the salary and the different start dates and the expected end date

Interview Questions

• are you willing to obtain a health and life insurance license   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Call Center.

Interview

Phone and then In Person Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple range known going in.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corporate Call Center in August 2013.

Interview

The actual interview was practically nonexistent. If you have a pulse, you will be considered. The reason is because you must pass a licensing exam first. If you can pass the exam, then you are basically hired. I applied through a temp agency and all they wanted to know was if I was okay with the pay, could commit to the hours and if I could pass the exam.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can pass a licensing exam?   1 Answer