Corus360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 27, 2016

2.2

Hybrid Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Corus360 (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Lengthy, drawn out and confusing!
    After a technical interview, I was put before a VP who admittedly wasn't technical and then proceeded to ask marketing questions. I was then told I'm not technical enough.
    I was shocked that nearly 20 years of experience wasn't technical enough

Interview Questions

• Have you heard of XYZ vendor marketing program?   1 Answer

IT Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corus360 (Burlington, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by Corus360 via email. They found my resume on Linkedin. Once we determined that both parties were interested there was a phone Interview with corporate office recruiting team where they determined that I would most likely be a perfect fit for the open position. I then had face to face with client.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been managing IT Asset Hardware   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. I brought up valid topics that determined a mutual salary that was agreeable for all.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Corus360 (Norcross, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial meeting was just with the division manager. If you get to the next round of interviews, you will likely meet the president. They seemed to be looking for personality, attitude, professionalism & experience in the industry &/or marketplace. Successful background doing this same job for another company is how most of the sales people were hired. Follow up emails are important. Dress & carry yourself professionally.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to join Corus360?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corus360 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy. Maybe it was because I was referred in by a current employee but it was probably the easiest interview I had in my entire career. The hiring manager text me asking me when I was available to meet, which I thought was a little unprofessional given the fact I had never met him before. We ended up meeting that same week for happy hour and was hired the next day.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Corus360 (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Well organized, open honest conversations with access to all employees. Follow through and timely responses throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Everyone was so willing to be open and honest which almost see to god to be true.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Open, transparent and flexible.