Costa Crociere Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Costa Crociere

2.6

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Costa Crociere (Miami, FL) in March 2007.

Interview

Very standard process. Short phone interview with HR rep, then a 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager. I got the sense that the interview was a mere formality as the majority of the interview involved explaining what I could expect rather than the company's expectations. It seemed more like a presentation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Now that I've described how our company operates here in the States, how does that compare with your current employer which is also based in Italy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotioated salary upward slightly since I was employed at the time.

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Costa Crociere (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, got called back for a first screening via phone. Then I was asked to conduct some mathematical tests on an online platform. After that I did a Skype interview with a manager of the revenue management department, that involved commenting an exercise on excel. The last step was via phone again with a HR representative and involved testing my commercial acumen, motivation and other questions based on my past experiences. It's important to be well documented on the company, having an idea of the company's business model in order to suggest ideas

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What opportunities could Costa take advantage of in order to expand its market share in the near future?   Answer Question
    • Why are you the right fit for this job?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect to be doing and how do you intend to do it effectively?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you were able to work under pressure   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you were able to come up with an innovative idea that gave your team the extra edge   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Costa Crociere in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and after 3 months was contacted by HR in Genoaa that schedulled an interview through skype. After the first interview a 2nd was schedulled with the head of department. All questions were cruise line related. The managers are very pleasent and the interview can be done in italian or english.

Third Cook Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Costa Crociere in January 2015.

Interview

2 people, 2 days, no much technicalities, but needs some basics. First u may have a skype interview from someone in the manning agency and then the one on one.

Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madgaon (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Costa Crociere (Madgaon (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

i applied by seeing add on news paper,Then i got a call for an interview in mumbai,so i hd to to mumbai and give my interview.My interview lasted for about 20 odd minutes.only one interview and that was the last one for me.& i passed.

Interview Questions

• i was asked the diffrent between Pizza Hut & Express pizza. I was suprised because i never worked in Express pizza.I only worked in pizza hut for 7 years.So i said about Domino's pizza dough is froozen ( thats what i heard ) and pizza hut dough is freshly made every day and thrown out at the end of the day.   Answer Question

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Costa Crociere (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2014.

Interview

You must have experience in a 3-5 star hotel and must have knowledge of your job on how to serve which cuttlery will use for the you serve and right wine or drink must match to the food

Interview Questions

• If i have been working in a hotel or have a experience being a waiter   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costa Crociere (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Why do want to work in this company,why do you change company,what do contribute if we hireyou in our company.Give ypure objective effort.Be presentable ofcourse always smile.Give some reccomendation.be functuality.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Costa Crociere (Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)) in June 2009.

Interview

So simple , they gonna asked about Potatoes, Sauces, Wines Terminology, HACCPP , Sanitation System, Cooking Method and How many language you can speak ???

Interview Questions

• How many language I Can speak ???   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Genova (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Costa Crociere (Casa Genova (Italy)) in June 2016.

Interview

You have to go to Genova for the interview it took 3 hours to get there for 30 minutes of interview and it was interrupted 3 times,they do not give much information about if they pay or not and it is very difficult to stay according to them due to the budget.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Genoa (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Costa Crociere (Genoa (Italy)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview Process consisted in an assessment day from 9am to 5pm
    9:00 - 9:30 Costa Institutional Presentation + Stage opportunity presentation
    9:30 - 10:00 Participant's self presentation
    10:00 - 11:00 Group exercise (a 3 page case)
    11:00 - 11:15 Break
    11:15 - 13:00 Individual Exercise (a 2 page case + attachments)
    13:00 - 14:00 Lunch Break
    14:00 - 16:30 HR Interview (30 min each candidate)
    14:30 - 17:00 Line Interview (30 min each candidate)