Covenant Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.6

Regional Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview process was smooth. I had 3-4 interviews. It took a couple of weeks but that was okay for me since I needed time to process my experience and confirm it was the right place for me. I did a couple phone interviews and 1 in person interview with various leaders.

Interview Questions

• They were skills and behavioral based about my experience as a recruiter.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Morgan Hill, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First, a phone interview with someone from the company. I had a very busy schedule back then so I scheduled an in person interview a few days later with the Director of Staff Development and then with the CEO. They called me a couple of days later to fill out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a very nice lady in HR within a couple days. We went over my experience and she discussed what Covenant Care was looking for before setting up a 1 on 1 interview for the following week. I interviewed with the same person that I spoke with on the phone at the corporate office. She was very friendly and welcoming, making me far less nervous. My interview was about 45 minutes and she mentioned they had a few more candidates to interview before they made their decision but would be following up within a few days.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Covenant Care.

Interview

Interview with 5 dept managers who are apart of the financial influence on the facility and director of operations. It took about two weeks to get an answer as to if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a promotion from within.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Hemet, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial interview via phone with recruiter. Interview with Director of Rehab at facility within 48 hours. Paperwork sent to facility within 24 hours and hired the following day. Very personable and answered all questions posed to them.

Interview Questions

• Since the position allowed for a clinical fellow SLP, there were not many questions asked of me and none that were difficult to answer. Understood that candidate still learning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were amenable. As a candidate, I provided an hourly range and the employer was able to meet them without haggling.

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care in November 2013.

Interview

Meeting with clinical coordinator after my application went thru corporate. Waited to be contacted by the clinical manager then was given an offer accepted came in for orientation started ride alongs with other coworkers then started working the field on my own

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to covenant   1 Answer

Health Care Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care in September 2013.

Interview

Very professional and with many false promises made, The initial interview I showed up early and my person I was to interview did not show up. I waited an hour and had to call the interviewer and was told something came up and I needed to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the Filipino culture because they run together and will destroy a place if you allow them?   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist/Rehab Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call interview first. Then went in for an interview with 4 managers who came in one at a time. They all asked different questions. I was then invited to a dinner with another candidate and we were both then invited to work at the company.

Interview Questions

• How would I measure the building with quarters?   1 Answer

sucked

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very Brief. Called me for an interview, but they took a lot of time in getting back to me. Almost accepted another job before they called me. They persuaded me with a 401k, Health Benefits, and Job Stability.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for the company? Are you aware of the changes to healthcare?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate. Seemed like a good deal at the time.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Lafayette, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough with ample opportunity for me to decide if the job was a good fit for me personally. There was an online personality test that helped determine if my particular personality was a good fit for the job, and it was. There was a phone interview with the regional marketing support person after a face to face interview with the Executive Director and Regional Marketing Support. It was an overall good process that allowed both parties to gain as much information as needed to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience that qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer