Covenant Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Covenant Care

2.4

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by several members of the interdisciplinary team, including a nurse, doctor, CNA and social worker. The group was very friendly and easy to talk with. The interview last about thirty minutes and ended with a time for me to ask questions to the group.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to ask for help to get your job done.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very Brief. Called me for an interview, but they took a lot of time in getting back to me. Almost accepted another job before they called me. They persuaded me with a 401k, Health Benefits, and Job Stability.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for the company? Are you aware of the changes to healthcare?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate. Seemed like a good deal at the time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a very nice lady in HR within a couple days. We went over my experience and she discussed what Covenant Care was looking for before setting up a 1 on 1 interview for the following week. I interviewed with the same person that I spoke with on the phone at the corporate office. She was very friendly and welcoming, making me far less nervous. My interview was about 45 minutes and she mentioned they had a few more candidates to interview before they made their decision but would be following up within a few days.

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care in November 2013.

Interview

Meeting with clinical coordinator after my application went thru corporate. Waited to be contacted by the clinical manager then was given an offer accepted came in for orientation started ride alongs with other coworkers then started working the field on my own

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to covenant   1 Answer

Licensed Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed but they either avoided my questions or were not honest in answering them. I did ask questions about things that were important to me regarding staffing and scheduling but my questions were not answered. They use skills survey for references which will not let you reuse references and requires at least 5 and two managers, which is hard to come by these days.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience. What shifts would I work.   1 Answer

Regional Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview process was smooth. I had 3-4 interviews. It took a couple of weeks but that was okay for me since I needed time to process my experience and confirm it was the right place for me. I did a couple phone interviews and 1 in person interview with various leaders.

Interview Questions

• They were skills and behavioral based about my experience as a recruiter.   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Lafayette, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough with ample opportunity for me to decide if the job was a good fit for me personally. There was an online personality test that helped determine if my particular personality was a good fit for the job, and it was. There was a phone interview with the regional marketing support person after a face to face interview with the Executive Director and Regional Marketing Support. It was an overall good process that allowed both parties to gain as much information as needed to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience that qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Morgan Hill, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First, a phone interview with someone from the company. I had a very busy schedule back then so I scheduled an in person interview a few days later with the Director of Staff Development and then with the CEO. They called me a couple of days later to fill out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angola, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Angola, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

Applicant will walk in for app. Employer will call for interview. Employer does background check and check on license being current. Gives a tour of building. Waits to call back until everything checks out with the license and background check after interview.

Interview Questions

• Ask normal questions such as strength and flexibility, asked bout skills and how to handle different situations . Ask about how you feel about being mandated and overtime. Will ask how you feel about hours, and attendance policy.   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encinitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Encinitas, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

The process was quick I was in and out in less than 30 min. the facility was nice and so was the staff. They hired me on the spot and started doing my training two days later.