Covenant Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covenant Care Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

2.6

Administrator In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Care.

Interview

Interview took less than 10 minutes until the interviewer asked if I was willing to relocate and I said no. He said this was a deal breaker and escorted me out of the building. This information was not disclosed in the job description or any of the communication prior to the interview. Had the director disclosed the need for relocation prior to the meeting, it saved everyone’s time.

Regional Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview process was smooth. I had 3-4 interviews. It took a couple of weeks but that was okay for me since I needed time to process my experience and confirm it was the right place for me. I did a couple phone interviews and 1 in person interview with various leaders.

Interview Questions

• They were skills and behavioral based about my experience as a recruiter.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Morgan Hill, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First, a phone interview with someone from the company. I had a very busy schedule back then so I scheduled an in person interview a few days later with the Director of Staff Development and then with the CEO. They called me a couple of days later to fill out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a very nice lady in HR within a couple days. We went over my experience and she discussed what Covenant Care was looking for before setting up a 1 on 1 interview for the following week. I interviewed with the same person that I spoke with on the phone at the corporate office. She was very friendly and welcoming, making me far less nervous. My interview was about 45 minutes and she mentioned they had a few more candidates to interview before they made their decision but would be following up within a few days.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Covenant Care.

Interview

Interview with 5 dept managers who are apart of the financial influence on the facility and director of operations. It took about two weeks to get an answer as to if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a promotion from within.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Hemet, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial interview via phone with recruiter. Interview with Director of Rehab at facility within 48 hours. Paperwork sent to facility within 24 hours and hired the following day. Very personable and answered all questions posed to them.

Interview Questions

• Since the position allowed for a clinical fellow SLP, there were not many questions asked of me and none that were difficult to answer. Understood that candidate still learning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were amenable. As a candidate, I provided an hourly range and the employer was able to meet them without haggling.

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care in November 2013.

Interview

Meeting with clinical coordinator after my application went thru corporate. Waited to be contacted by the clinical manager then was given an offer accepted came in for orientation started ride alongs with other coworkers then started working the field on my own

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to covenant   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care in September 2013.

Interview

Very professional and with many false promises made, The initial interview I showed up early and my person I was to interview did not show up. I waited an hour and had to call the interviewer and was told something came up and I needed to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the Filipino culture because they run together and will destroy a place if you allow them?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angola, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Angola, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

Applicant will walk in for app. Employer will call for interview. Employer does background check and check on license being current. Gives a tour of building. Waits to call back until everything checks out with the license and background check after interview.

Interview Questions

• Ask normal questions such as strength and flexibility, asked bout skills and how to handle different situations . Ask about how you feel about being mandated and overtime. Will ask how you feel about hours, and attendance policy.   Answer Question

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Care (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by several members of the interdisciplinary team, including a nurse, doctor, CNA and social worker. The group was very friendly and easy to talk with. The interview last about thirty minutes and ended with a time for me to ask questions to the group.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to ask for help to get your job done.   Answer Question