Covenant HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covenant HealthCare Interview Questions

Interviews at Covenant HealthCare

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare.

Interview

Had to drive way out almost to dumplin valley !! had to check in at front desk and then they came and got you .took you back explained the job and benefits pay etc.... asked why you wanted to work with them asked about past experience and then offered you a position very easy interview.. after interview you have to fill out all sorts of paperwork they send to your email you also have to take a drug test /urine and blood also a tb tezt and get a flu shot Id say the all together process takes about 3 ro 4 weeks for hire. you also have to attend 1 to 2 weeks of orentation and computer training

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Easy online and private. Contacted immediately and had phone interview. Flexible with interview times and environment was comfortable. Met with manager and ancillary staff, given a tour. Offer was made in two days and I accepted. Still have the same manager and our unit is more like a family.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone stealing narcotics?   1 Answer

Chaplain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare.

Interview

Phone interview. The interview was with a team of people - from HR and from department applying with. There were two parts to the interview. First part was primarily with HR, and involved general interview questions. Second part with department, and was more specific to skills and experience directly relating to job applied for.

Interview Questions

• If we were talk to your references, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

They got back to me very quickly( within 3 days) upon me submitting my application online. I went in for the interview they had me watch a video about the hospital then wait til the interviewer was ready. The interviewer was very professional and asked standard questions. I have been called back for another interview with the O.R. manager which should be the final interview. The shifts that were offered were great but the pay is substantially lower than other hospitals in the area I'm talking 15 an hour. That has kinda of turned me off a little about this job but I'm open to working here because I have heard from current employees that it is a nice work environment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you messed up at a previous job. How did you correct that problem. All standard interview questions and she even chats a little between questions which helps to lighten the mood a little.   Answer Question

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI) in March 2009.

Interview

Applied in person at Human Resources. I was given two interviews. The first interview was with the department head. Interview was simple and short. Basic questions about myself and past work experience. The manager also asked if I was going to school for a healthcare career. Covenant likes to hire employees who are in college studying a health profession. Great opportunities if you are going into nursing. The second interview was conducted by an employment specialist at HR. Most questions were behavior based. She also wanted to know my work history and how I worked with a team. Covenant is a very team orientated company.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

I first met with HR, then as soon as she was done interviewing me she took me to meet the pharmacy director. I then interviewed with him for a good hour and half and he thoroughly explained the job to me and what to expect if I was offered the position.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Long but very detailed asked lots of questions and the managers were very easy going. I interviewed with three different managers and they were all great and also too a tour of the facility and was amazed at everything.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Covenant?   1 Answer

EKG Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

Interview and hiring process was rather simply, not complicated. I was referred by an employee. I received a call in reference to the interview. Shortly thereafter I completed the interview and was hired. The process was rather quick.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult about the interview. The questions were about real life scenarios, and demanded practical responses   Answer Question

NCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they called and arranged for me to come in and do an average vital signs knowledge and basic computer skills exam. Once you have passed this you then come back for a basic skills test. This is followed by a one on one mini interview. Then you schedule a panel interview. Mine had 6 of the unit managers present (this varies based on availability). After you have completed all steps they will call if they have an offer for you.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?
      Describe a time you had either very good or very bad customer service?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare.

Interview

Very informal. Didn't not ask more than 3 questions relevant to the experience. Interviewer was very nice and personable. Overall it was very relaxed and it seemed like it would have been a very nice place to work

Pay was too low.