Covenant HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.7

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

A few phone interviews, along with a panel interview, then a meet and greet. It was scary, but interesting.... make sure you look at all of the managers and learn how to do panel interviews... otherwise you won't do well.

Interview Questions

• The number one question is to make sure you know the Hospital's motto: Extraordinary care for every generation. Screw this up and you're toast.   1 Answer

Chaplain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare.

Interview

Phone interview. The interview was with a team of people - from HR and from department applying with. There were two parts to the interview. First part was primarily with HR, and involved general interview questions. Second part with department, and was more specific to skills and experience directly relating to job applied for.

Interview Questions

• If we were talk to your references, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare.

Interview

Very informal. Didn't not ask more than 3 questions relevant to the experience. Interviewer was very nice and personable. Overall it was very relaxed and it seemed like it would have been a very nice place to work

Pay was too low.

NCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they called and arranged for me to come in and do an average vital signs knowledge and basic computer skills exam. Once you have passed this you then come back for a basic skills test. This is followed by a one on one mini interview. Then you schedule a panel interview. Mine had 6 of the unit managers present (this varies based on availability). After you have completed all steps they will call if they have an offer for you.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?
      Describe a time you had either very good or very bad customer service?   Answer Question

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

They got back to me very quickly( within 3 days) upon me submitting my application online. I went in for the interview they had me watch a video about the hospital then wait til the interviewer was ready. The interviewer was very professional and asked standard questions. I have been called back for another interview with the O.R. manager which should be the final interview. The shifts that were offered were great but the pay is substantially lower than other hospitals in the area I'm talking 15 an hour. That has kinda of turned me off a little about this job but I'm open to working here because I have heard from current employees that it is a nice work environment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you messed up at a previous job. How did you correct that problem. All standard interview questions and she even chats a little between questions which helps to lighten the mood a little.   Answer Question

EKG Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

Interview and hiring process was rather simply, not complicated. I was referred by an employee. I received a call in reference to the interview. Shortly thereafter I completed the interview and was hired. The process was rather quick.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult about the interview. The questions were about real life scenarios, and demanded practical responses   Answer Question

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI) in March 2009.

Interview

Applied in person at Human Resources. I was given two interviews. The first interview was with the department head. Interview was simple and short. Basic questions about myself and past work experience. The manager also asked if I was going to school for a healthcare career. Covenant likes to hire employees who are in college studying a health profession. Great opportunities if you are going into nursing. The second interview was conducted by an employment specialist at HR. Most questions were behavior based. She also wanted to know my work history and how I worked with a team. Covenant is a very team orientated company.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare in July 2011.

Interview

nothing exceptional to report

Interview Questions

• work in inner city, experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Dont Reemeber Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covenant HealthCare in March 2009.

Interview

Multiple people in the interview

Negotiation

There was no room for negotation