Covenant Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Covenant Services

2.5

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

2 interviews and background checks as well as drug screen, Not a hard interview process.
    they said they do offer training and chance for advancement. Interviewed with only one person

Airport Screener Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Covenant Services (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Was brief and a big group interview. Asked general questions to everyone in the group and people were given the option to answer or not answer. Only lasted about 30 minutes and went on to the next process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Bolingbrook, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a very short phone interview, then came to the office for about 1.5 hours to meet with two people. They were very friendly and informative. The main negative is that my interview was about 2 months ago and they never followed up with me in any way. I haven't heard one thing, yet I've seen the job I applied for re-posted on several web sites. Obviously I'm not longer in the running, and the least they can do is send me a quick rejection email.

Interview Questions

• The questions were geared more toward describing my job experience.   Answer Question

Screener Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covenant Services.

Interview

The process starts at the information session which is very helpful but only tells you how to get the job which is the hard part and a process. First you need to pass a test then the rest should be pretty easy

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I had 3 interviews before finally getting on. It's basic interview questions. The first interview was hiring event. Second was at one of the locatons. It got thrown off because that person got relocated. So I had to interview again with another person at the same location again. So you may only have two interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Covenant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Trenton, SC) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process consist of about ten questions basically getting to know who you are and how you will handle certain situations. The interviewer made me feel comfortable and she was very understanding.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you you handle it?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Services.

Interview

Very laid back. Interviewed by a few people. Got asked normal questions and they told me the details of the job. That's all I have to say. It was a normal interview

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

sat down with hiring manager and the client with whom i would be interacting. The hiring manager was focused on technical skills and qualifications. The Client was there to see if my character and personality would be a good culture fit for their facility. it was more of a running dialogue than question/answer session.

Interview Questions

• Attention to detail. how you work at conflict resolution. Experience managing union employees. What is level of experience with computer skills.   Answer Question

Tso Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Covenant Services (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

It was professional.

Negotiation

There was none.

Tso Interview

Application

Interview

There is no interview process. Apply, pass a drug test and computer based test and you have the job. The hardest part is having to wait so long for the computer test.