Covenant Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Covenant Services

Covenant Services

Application

I interviewed at Covenant Services

Interview

Thai and Dianna are great at communicating expectations and the hiring process especially during COVID. The interview was done in a small group and was more of a presentation and checking of paperwork. They kept us updated on our applications status through email regularly.

Interview Questions
  • The 'interview' was more of a presentation, not a standard interview
    1 Answer

Covenant Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Covenant Services

Interview

There is no interview process. Apply, pass a drug test and computer based test and you have the job. The hardest part is having to wait so long for the computer test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Covenant Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Covenant Services

Interview

The process starts at the information session which is very helpful but only tells you how to get the job which is the hard part and a process. First you need to pass a test then the rest should be pretty easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Philadelphia, PA) in Oct 2017

Interview

sat down with hiring manager and the client with whom i would be interacting. The hiring manager was focused on technical skills and qualifications. The Client was there to see if my character and personality would be a good culture fit for their facility. it was more of a running dialogue than question/answer session.

Interview Questions
  • Attention to detail. how you work at conflict resolution. Experience managing union employees. What is level of experience with computer skills.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Bolingbrook, IL) in Mar 2017

Interview

Had a very short phone interview, then came to the office for about 1.5 hours to meet with two people. They were very friendly and informative. The main negative is that my interview was about 2 months ago and they never followed up with me in any way. I haven't heard one thing, yet I've seen the job I applied for re-posted on several web sites. Obviously I'm not longer in the running, and the least they can do is send me a quick rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were geared more toward describing my job experience.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Huntsville, AL) in Oct 2016

Interview

The interview process was easy and helps the employer gather information about your objectives, skills, personality, and work ethic. It was through a mass hiring event at a hotel. The interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 10 years?
  • Have you ever had an altercation with a co-worker or supervisor? How did you handle the situation?

Covenant Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Covenant Services in Jan 2016

Interview

Noting more than a simply cheesy phone interview, didn't ask much more than "can you and will you want to do this job". They lied to me saying the training would not affect my education, which it did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Covenant Services (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2015

Interview

Was brief and a big group interview. Asked general questions to everyone in the group and people were given the option to answer or not answer. Only lasted about 30 minutes and went on to the next process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Covenant Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Services

Interview

Very laid back. Interviewed by a few people. Got asked normal questions and they told me the details of the job. That's all I have to say. It was a normal interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Covenant Services (Newark, NJ) in May 2015

Interview

I interviwed with my manager and it went well. He asked me questions about myself and how effective I could be in this position. The manager really believed in my skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews