Coverys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coverys

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coverys (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. Had an initial phone screen that took about 15 minutes. I thought I bombed that but from what I was told the hiring manager is very efficient and knows what they are looking for. A couple weeks later I went in for an in person interview and had an excellent conversation with the director of data governance. She seemed to appreciate extra projects I took on in other roles as well as my natural curiosity about the business and the problems the role would encounter and how they were handled in the past.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about identifying bad data?   1 Answer

Underwriting Technician Interview

Interview

The interview for this position was very relaxed and the questions difficult to broach unless you prepare specific responses such as examples of problems solved at passed jobs. Give an example of when you didn't know what to do for a responsibility and how you found out how to carry out the task.

Interview Questions

• When have you overcome a challenge at job when you were not expected to?   Answer Question