Covestic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covestic Interview Questions

1.5

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covestic.

Interview

When I sent in a resume, the recruiter responded immediately by email and offered a couple times to meet. I chose an early interview time and sent her back a confirmation. When the time came, she didn't call. I left her a message and when she called me back she said that time had already been taken and she had only 5 minutes to talk before her next meeting. She was unfriendly, abrupt and they hadn't listed that the position was only a six month contract with little chance of renewal. For my only experience with the company, it really wasn't pleasant!

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covestic (Redmond, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief phone screening with a recruiter then an in person interview with the hiring manager on the Microsoft Campus took 1 hour and was positive. I was able to answer the questions and was able to show my troubleshooting skills and my process for rooting out a cause for an incident.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario including an email request that had little information and was asked how I would handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated to their top level but there was little room for them to meet my previous salary. In the end I took a pay cut but was happy with the resulting job and environment.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Covestic.

Interview

Applied for a Junior Project Manager role via Glassdoor. The responding recruiter was extremely curt. We organized a verbal interview time for the following day, and due to other work conflicts, I had to reschedule. I sent email more than 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time apologizing for the change, and offering alternate times. The recruiter still called me at the same time. I sent a follow-up mail outlining my prior mail's contents, and again highlighted additional times--I received no response. Extremely unprofessional and sloppy practices.

Interview Questions

• Evidently getting them to understand availability for an interview is a very difficult question for them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covestic in June 2012.

Interview

I had interviewed with the company about a year ago and the job did not go through.

The Manager remembered me and asked that the Recruiter contact me for this position.

I interviewed with the Manager (someone I had interviewed for in person a year or so ago) over the telephone. They asked me some technical questions, what I have been doing since our last meeting, and if I thought I could do the job. I said yes and I was offered the job right then.

Interview Questions

• Have you read the job description and do you feel comfortable with it ?   1 Answer
    • How would you go about process implementation in an environment not used to change ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you get everythinging in writing before you move forward with any process.

It was very smooth and I enjoyed everythng so far