Cowan Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cowan Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.3

Claims Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cowan Systems.

Interview

I applied online and got an email after a week to schedule for a phone interview. It was very brief which took about 5 minutes. I was told that she will forward my resume for in person interview but I have not heard anything.

Logistics Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cowan Systems (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by email about this position. I had never applied to it but Amanda, says she received my resume. (Not certain how)The position was for someone with 2 yrs or more with experience. I did accept the interview but I did not get the job. I would have loved to had applied for the entry level. I just finished freight broker training last month. I appreciate the interview because this is a field I want to remain in.

Dedicated Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cowan Systems (Glen Burnie, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied and three weeks later I got a call from the recruiter. They asked if I had much excel experience and I told I told them I did not. The recruiter said if I get an interview just to tell him that I have experience and I won't have any problems. The sound of strange but I follow the advise. I got an interview with the billing manager. She started asking me specific questions about Excel and we both knew I could not answer the question. I felt like the recruiter set me up. I did not get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what kinds of of tasks you have used Excel for.   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cowan Systems in July 2017.

Interview

Received a phone interview that was scheduled however seemed really rushed and unprepared. The Recruiter seemed pretty uninterested and nonchalant which completely made me want to get off the phone quickly

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cowan Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Over the phone. Quick. 2-3 minutes. First question was how much I wanted to be paid in this position. I said $50k range. I was informed this position pays $45k which is $1k less than I make in my current dispatch roll. That ended the interview. I like that we could cut to the chase.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make in this role?   1 Answer

Dedicated Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cowan Systems (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter about 2-3 weeks after I applied online, the recruiter was very nice and personable and asked me some simple questions. As we talked more I told her that I have a degree in finance and she mentioned the dedicated billing specialist position to me. I agreed that that would be a good fit so she sent my information over the the manager in that department and they agreed to bring me in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult experience with a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Local Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cowan Systems (Westfield, MA).

Interview

Interview was straight to the point no games no gimmicks no promises just honesty. Cowan was described, position was described, job duties was described, benefits/pay was described. Eddie Diaz is very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Cowan?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cowan Systems.

Interview

Talk with a recruiter on the phone and then meet with the Sales Manager in the office. They go over your resume and the position. Definitely come with questions. 2nd Interview you get to shadow someone who is doing the job.

Local Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cowan Systems.

Interview

Short interview over the phone, described equipment, miles expected, pay, etc.
    Asked about home time, what kind of trucks and trailers, how long would i be working etc.
    Was told they would fly us out to orientation, was surprised..most companies would stick you on a bus.

Brokerage Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cowan Systems (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter than an email with the job opening and description. She did a phone screening then I was called in for an interview which went very well so I was surprised that I didn't get an offer...