Crane Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crane Co. Interview Questions

2.8

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crane Co. (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The meetings were very concise. They asked exactly how i would make decisions. It was a very formal process. The direct manager and HR representative were present 1st time. More and more people showed up for the 3 rounds.

Interview Questions

• How i would work under stress. What were my biggest challenges. What i knew about the company. What were some of the actions i would take in certain situations.   Answer Question

Global Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crane Co..

Interview

Panel style and the HR Manager did most of the talking. Took 4 hours and we took several breaks. The questions asked were all of the same for each of my former jobs and towards the end I know what was going to be asked of me.

Interview Questions

• What have been your mistakes and what have you done to correct them?   Answer Question

Vertical Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crane Co. (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I met them at career fair. First round of interview was at the fair with the HR head. Second round was hiring manager on phone. In the final round, three interviewers in a room - One HR, one immediate manager and one VP

MBA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Co. in December 2014.

Interview

An 40 min interview with the headquarter supply chain director and plant manager, followed by phone interview with the direct manager of the plant. The overall interview was friendly and encouraging.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume at a university career fair. I was then called and given a phone interview. After the phone interview I was brought in for an in person interview. A few days later I was called and offered the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crane Co. (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Not too stiff of a process. It was at a conference in Atlanta and felt informal, but still serious. We sat down at the conference for a one on one interview. It was very much about my goals and my vision for my future. I could tell the company wants people who will be great assets and stick around.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your ultimate career goals? What do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crane Co..

Interview

From the interview, I could sense that they had already made up the mind to select me. They had a project in pipeline, and I had handled similar projects in past.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Co. (Stamford, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

1st Round Phone Interview
    2nd Round "roundtable" Interview

Mostly behavioral questions to assess whether or not interviewee fits within the culture at the corporate HQ. The entire interview is really just an open discussion with a member of HR and individuals within the department the interviewee will be working for should he/she get hired. There are a few questions to assess your experience level but for the most part they use this "group" interview to determine how the interviewee will fare in a team environment.

Interview Questions

• What kind of boss did you have at your previous employer and what management styles do you think you work best under   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crane Co. (Blue Ash, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Things will seem like any other company. They take a while get through a process and make a decision. It is not until you get to the in person interview, that you truly get an impression of what kind of company Crane is. It is like there is some secret code you need to "fit" into their organization, regardless of experience.

Interview Questions

• The in person interview process is like a combination of CSI and this is your life. I have been out of school over 20 years and they started in High School and College. Then, they start going through jobs that you had, that were not even on your resume. Having you carefully walk through each one. What did you do? What did you like? What didn't you like? When did you fail? When did you succeed? What didn't you like about your boss? What would your boss say about you? Can we call your old boss? It went on like this for 4 hours, each time asking if they can call your old bosses, to see your reaction. Hoping to dig up some rotten corpse in your background, that will give them some idea of who you were 15 years ago, regardless of who you are now. Leads one to wonder if it is just as tedious to work there, and try to get anything accomplished. Complete and utter waste of time. Instead of trying to build trust and have an honest progression towards a possible offer, it instead turned into a life audit. Very unimpressed.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Campus recruiting