Cricket Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cricket Wireless

1.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Jonesboro, AR) in March 2020.

Interview

It was a very in depth process where they went over a lot of questions about your work history if you have had sales expierience. also behavioral questions. It was a standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• what is your preferred hours   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was fine. Not really professional at all I am really just trying to get to 30 words dont mind this post please still not there but I'll keep pushing along I wonder if they will notice how much this post sucks

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless in October 2019.

Interview

Easy Interview Process with questions that related to job and behavioral related interview questions. I went in prepared with copies for each team member who was interviewing. The entire interview did not go over an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless.

Interview

Over the phone then in person interview with store manager ad well as territory manager. Series of questions relating to sales experience and operations experience. Overall pretty standard process... takes a little time to get hired

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Columbus, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

Had a interview like 3 weeks ago. I’m tell waiting. When I first got there I had to wait. The manger had a Customer. After she took care of him she close the door and we went to the back to have the interview. First of we did not start talking about the job at first. We talked about life after that then she told me about the job and what they was looking for. She asked about my past jobs that all she asked. After that she took my Ssi and license And screen shot them to her boss. I have called up there and they saying they are waiting for a back ground check. I’m like I was told I was going to do a second interview. I’m still waiting

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, IL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Lansing, IL).

Interview

I applied about 16 hours before I was contacted by email about a phone interview. My interviewer was a little rude and I practically interviewed myself. I felt that with all of my experience there should've been a sense of willingness to speak with me instead of the energy seemingly more like I needed them. At the end I was invited to have a face to face interview an hour away from home in a questionable part of Chicago(which I declined). She followed up with telling me I could have an interview a lot closer to home a week from today. I thought it was strange..I was not told what I'd be paid aside from it's experience based and that I'd definitelyget more than minimum wage.. I will not accept an offer because already, the company seems shady and unappreciative.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work as far as 35 miles away from your store without notice?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think that you'd be a great candidate for the position?   Answer Question
    • What are hour salary requirements?   Answer Question

Angular Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Recruiters reached out, and we scheduled an interview.
    The interview was writing code in front of the dev lead.
    The company threw a number of red flags:
    1. It's a "feature factory", meaning it just pumps out new features without performing the maintenance needed to keep their software in good shape.
    2. It didn't seem to have enough desks, and employees had to work on their laptops on random couches in the office.
    3. The coding interview had very little to do with the job description.
    4. The company cancelled a follow-up interview we'd scheduled, after I'd already taken time off for said interview, because the lead wanted to go home early. The only day I was available for reschedule, they declined because a different lead likes to work from home that day. If that's how little this company cares about interviews, then I can't imagine how much they'd care about me if I were to work there.
    5. The recruiters used inappropriate pressure tactics.

Interview Questions

• They actually give you the questions ahead of time. The bulk of the coding interview was backend in raw Node.js, which is a bit weird for an Angular (frontend) interview.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Columbia, MD) in January 2019.

Interview

you will apply through indeed have an interview usually with the DM and know within a week to two weeks if you got the position. you may have an interview with a higher up as well during the process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless.

Interview

2 interviews in person and one HR call then they run background check and you get your drug test information ...after all is back you get an offer. I was offered a job within a week and the pay was very competitive.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless.

Interview

Went in and spoke to the manager she asked me questions from a piece of paper. Told me I needed to do a phone Interview because i spoke Spanish and a background check.