Cricket Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Phone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Houston, TX).

Interview

First interview was with the store manager and that was friendly, but I'm not good with role playing. I feel funny. Second interview was more intimidating because it was with the store manager and the territory manager. They were both nice and my nerves calmed fast after. All in all pretty easy

Interview Questions

• How will hiring me benefit the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless.

Interview

I immediately got called from the owner of the store for a job interview and was scheduled a interview right away. He interview me once and gave me the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable selling to people face to face?   3 Answers

Analyst Interview

Interview

was through a recruiter, first interview went well. second one didn't pass because they were asking irrelevant question and has nothing to do with the position I applied for

Interview Questions

• they want you to know things that are not related to the position you applied for   1 Answer

Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Short and quick. The process took two days. Had to submit to computer training before I could start, but it was super easy as well. Only took two days. Interviewers were cool. I was pleased wth the process. They did a great job of explaining the job etc.

Systems Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager. Walk through of the facility I would be working on and any questions related to the facility. Discussion of the job requirements and expectations, how much OJT was required to be up to the tasks.

Interview Questions

• What skills and attitude I would bring to the position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2012.

Interview

It is better to have a referral upon arrival, sometimes employer will conduct interview on the spot just to get to know you a little better. In Las Vegas stores speaking spanish will be a plus

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless.

Interview

panel interview.. sales questions and scenario questions. they asked about team work and individual work and that's about it. The manager for the store I was applying for was awesome and we clicked well. he gave me tips for phone interview if selected. And luckily I wa and I got thr JOB!!

Interview Questions

• If you could pick a super power what would it be   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Milford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (West Milford, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and had a Skype interview which went well after the interview i was emailed a job application and a background check authorization and was offered a position a few days later

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I actually knew an employee, and worked for a related "sister" company previously. It was straightforward, and short. The interview felt almost too short, but I immediately got the position. Full time.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with phones and phone sales?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cricket Wireless (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2018.

Interview

The store that I applied to were desperately finding employees. Whether it was your first job or not, they gave a freebie to everyone. Two questions at most was all that was asked. Wanted to know how well I can associate with others and how informed I was with smartphones. I was told anything else that I did not know will be taught in training. Knowing Spanish is a plus as well.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to help a customer about setting up a device, importing from an old device, etc.   Answer Question