CrimsonLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CrimsonLogic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.8

QA Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic.

Interview

Interview with 2 managers and written exam about manual testing. The application was a long process. It took 1 month to be interviewed (over the phone for HR interview), 2 weeks to 1 month to get a face to face interview and 1 month to 2 months to get the result.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

They make you wait for hours.whole day is wasted.waited for first coding round for 1.5 hours.coding round was easy.then waited 2 hours for f2f technical discussion.then a manager round..the technical guy had no knowledge of what he was asking.when everything is finished,they were offering less than what I asked before.rejected offer.waste of time.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I took the interview on a weekday. Went for the interview at 11:30am. Waited for more than one hour thirty minutes and finally interview happened after I requested to leave. Interview started at 1pm that lasted till 3pm. The guy who was interviewing looked confused as his concepts were not clear and verified his answers by looking at his laptop. Both interviews looked puzzled and lost as they did not knew what to ask. After the interview was over, the manager told me that this position was for contract which I was not aware of. Then they asked me to wait, after half an hour the HR came and said the position is permanent. They said I cleared the interview and need to have a small discussion with the director and then will conduct the hr round. I waited for an hour after which they told me the director is busy and they will conduct this round telephonic. My entire day got wasted even with no calls for that telephonic round they promised.

Interview Questions

• Palindrome, factorial, bubble sort, swift related questions and programs, project details, company details etc.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process is very good but not hiring good talents. There will be more than 2 technical rounds. Lot of questions on core Java.But not hiring the real talented resources.

GTAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

The GTAP interview process for me consisted of 2 rounds:

1st Round : Interview with HR and Hiring Manager (30min+) followed by Proxor Java Technical Test (4hr+)

2nd Round : Interview with senior management and possible job offer

Gtap Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

1 round of interview and 1 round of technical test. Interviewers consist of hr manager and senior software manager, less stressful but emphasize a lot
    Ask about your current working project, what kind of language use most often, what do you know about this company, what do you do usually( for non-cca people)

technical test is based on proxor exam. Easy if prepare before hand, hard if you don't.

Graduate Technology Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was 3 rounds of interviews: 1) General Interview with Technical Department Staff and HR 2) Computer administrated test by Proxor 3) Separate Interview with Higher Level Technical Staff and HR

The first two interviews will be conducted on the same day, taking approximately 6 hours in total. Upon passing the first two rounds, the third round will be arranged depending on the availability of the management.

Interview Questions

• In the position of a project manager, how would you deal with a situation where one of the team members was uncooperative and detrimental to the team progress while facing a tight deadline?   1 Answer

GTAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round of interview is with a HR and IT staff. They will ask you about your previous work experiences, skill sets, whether your expectations are in line with their expectations. Also ask you about what you stated in your resume. Will immediately proceed to Java test if you are suitable.

2nd round is a Java coding test that can last any where between 2 to 5 hours depending on your skills. Pretty easy if you prepare beforehand. Hard if you didn't. They will usually contact you within a few days if your results are satisfactory.

3rd round is with the HR manager alone. Generally just like a normal conversation. Don't be afraid to ask questions and find out more.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What was your experience working at your intern/previous company?
      Are you willing to travel and be stationed overseas for a period of time for work?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic.

Interview

Reached the spot on-time as per schedule. The first round was HR where HR person reviewed my resume and asked various questions about previous experiences, skill sets, why looking a change etc.
    The second round was technical which was worst. The interviewer was not in a mood to take interview. He was continuously looking into his phone, typing something after asking a question and he asked only few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. what are the technical challenged faced ?
      2. What is the build tool used in project.
      3. What repository and server used in current project ?
      4. What is pre-processor in struts ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic in January 2016.

Interview

It is a lengthy process. There were totally six rounds of interview. 4 technical rounds and one HR and one by general manager. Interview will be done in one day . Sometimes it takes a little longer.