CrimsonLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2017

2.8

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process is very good but not hiring good talents. There will be more than 2 technical rounds. Lot of questions on core Java.But not hiring the real talented resources.

GTAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

The GTAP interview process for me consisted of 2 rounds:

1st Round : Interview with HR and Hiring Manager (30min+) followed by Proxor Java Technical Test (4hr+)

2nd Round : Interview with senior management and possible job offer

Gtap Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

1 round of interview and 1 round of technical test. Interviewers consist of hr manager and senior software manager, less stressful but emphasize a lot
    Ask about your current working project, what kind of language use most often, what do you know about this company, what do you do usually( for non-cca people)

technical test is based on proxor exam. Easy if prepare before hand, hard if you don't.

Graduate Technology Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was 3 rounds of interviews: 1) General Interview with Technical Department Staff and HR 2) Computer administrated test by Proxor 3) Separate Interview with Higher Level Technical Staff and HR

The first two interviews will be conducted on the same day, taking approximately 6 hours in total. Upon passing the first two rounds, the third round will be arranged depending on the availability of the management.

Interview Questions

• In the position of a project manager, how would you deal with a situation where one of the team members was uncooperative and detrimental to the team progress while facing a tight deadline?   1 Answer

GTAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round of interview is with a HR and IT staff. They will ask you about your previous work experiences, skill sets, whether your expectations are in line with their expectations. Also ask you about what you stated in your resume. Will immediately proceed to Java test if you are suitable.

2nd round is a Java coding test that can last any where between 2 to 5 hours depending on your skills. Pretty easy if you prepare beforehand. Hard if you didn't. They will usually contact you within a few days if your results are satisfactory.

3rd round is with the HR manager alone. Generally just like a normal conversation. Don't be afraid to ask questions and find out more.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What was your experience working at your intern/previous company?
      Are you willing to travel and be stationed overseas for a period of time for work?
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic.

Interview

Reached the spot on-time as per schedule. The first round was HR where HR person reviewed my resume and asked various questions about previous experiences, skill sets, why looking a change etc.
    The second round was technical which was worst. The interviewer was not in a mood to take interview. He was continuously looking into his phone, typing something after asking a question and he asked only few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. what are the technical challenged faced ?
      2. What is the build tool used in project.
      3. What repository and server used in current project ?
      4. What is pre-processor in struts ?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by GD ,after that TR MR and panel round this was the toughest round a bit stress round . in panel All interviewer was sitting along with HR .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tumkur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Tumkur (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

there are actually 5 round including a gd round which is not an elimination round.1st round is aptitude round.After that they call you foe gd(non elimination round) .3rd is technical interview,4th is hr interview and 5th is panel interview.In panel round they will grill you and i got rejected.

Interview Questions

• for electronics basic c and some domain question.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

They take first written test. Face to Face interview was not difficult.They only ask about previous company project and one small code.Next is managerial round only ask some basic question and check your confidence.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was a simple chit chat session. Talked about previous experiences in developing, technologies used etc. The one who interviewed me is not the one I reported to. It did not not take very long either.