Crisis Response Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crisis Response Network Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crisis Response Network

Crisis Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crisis Response Network.

Interview

To be fair, I was hired five years ago. Questions were pretty standard for a Crisis Specialist type position, and were fair and pretty consistent with insuring that I had at least the skills/understanding/ability/insight to do this job. I had an interview with one person, and probably should have done a better job negotiating my salary, but I felt I was paid pretty fairly. I got a tour of the place afterwards, and met some of the staff.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone who was talking about suicide?

Are you comfortable completing a risk assessment?

What is your past experience working in the Arizona behavioral health system?   1 Answer

Crisis Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crisis Response Network.

Interview

Hiring process includes one comprehensive interview with both verbal and written questioning. The interview mainly focuses on your experience in mental healthcare and situational questions as it relates to behavioral health crisis. Selection is quick and typical start date is as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a caller with active psychotic symptoms?   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crisis Response Network (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Efficient interview process (less than 3 weeks from first contact to offer). Applied online, invited for in-person interview, invited back for additional in-person interviews. Personable and helpful employees greeted me upon arrival at the office and offered me a bottle of water. Kept me informed regarding the interview process and what I could expect during the process. Offer accepted, took drug screen, references were checked, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you ____ . Tell me about a time you _____. (focused on your past/current experience). You will need to be able to clearly articulate your work experience and/or education as it relates to the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Started Out As Crisis Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crisis Response Network (Tempe, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Thorough and interesting. I met with a crisis supervisor, who explained a bit about CRN, then proceeded with the interview. After the interview, she answered my questions and gave me a tour of the call center. The questions were somewhat challenging, but with a comfort and understanding of mental health and the crisis field, it went well. This company cares about personality and how you will fit into/improve the culture as much, if not more, than they do about skills, which can be taught on the job, for the most part.