Crossroads Hospice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Crossroads Hospice

2.1

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice (Independence, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very personable and easy! The executive director herself interviewed me and it was a great opportunity to get to know the company and what they sand for!

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice.

Interview

First Interview was with HR where the company was discussed. The second interview was with the head corporate accountant and the executive director where the actual job was discussed.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice (Green, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

The women who interviewed me was delightful and very friendly, the position was for full time which I did not know that and explained that I was in nursing school and that that would not work for me but they liked me so much they offered me a PRN position which was exactly what I needed.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Hospice?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a family member became hysterical when their loved one dies?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Great process, quick and to the point. I would have loved to accept the position but had personal reasons that forced me to decline. Second interview was by phone.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach a physician and ask for the 5 top hospice patients?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice in January 2016.

Interview

interview was brief, asked pros and cons, if i could change one thing about my management style what would it be, an experience with a dying patient what would i do to make it different, improvements

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice (Akron, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Long and very detailed regarding job description. With a description of customer service expectation. Explaining no control over on call time bleeding in to scheduled work hours. The interviewer was great about putting forth a realistic picture of what the job entails. She indicated that I would be hearing from them . I did not. However I was not upset about that as the job would not have worked out well for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be available if needed   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice (Dayton, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview with two people (not at the same time), the interview was laid back and conversational in nature. Encouraged to get to know you on a personal level by questions about yourself. Very important since we are dealing with a fragile stage of end-of-life.

Interview Questions

• Why hospice?
      Hospice or home health experience?
      What would you do in the case of .....?
      How comfortable are you with Pharm?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Panel interview with 4 people. The interview was very late. Very appreciate of me waiting the 50 minutes to get to the interview process. The actual interview took approximately an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied in person, was called 2 months later, in person interview with 2 supervisors, interview went well, was not offered position until 3 months post interview. Process was easy bit lengthy, has improved since then

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crossroads Hospice (Columbus, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone consult with recruitor, f2f interview with Hr manager, 2nd phone interview clinical director, offer appointment and benefits review.Follow up screenings.
     Orientation review. More to follow. Very nice staff and full disclosure of expectations. Looking seriously into it.