Crouse Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crouse Hospital Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crouse Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crouse Hospital (Syracuse, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for ER staff nurse. Met first with HR personnel. Interview was pointed. Interviewer was hard to read but pleasant and professional. Met with ER manager and coordinator. They were pleasant and unguarded. They gave a ton of information and asked great questions. I was given a tour around the unit as well as the construction for the new ER. They are implementing a new EMR software.

Interview Questions

• What have I learned a previous employments.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pending negotiation

Strategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crouse Hospital (Syracuse, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. First with a more senior analyst who has done the same work of the internship position when they first started. They are a very patient oriented hospital at every level in the organization. They want to see that you are warm and friendly but also extremely smart and competent. The second interview was with the senior supervisor who reports directly to the hospital CEO. Everyone who interviews the first time gets through to this round. They are very thorough and take their time to make the decision. You need to take initiative to hear anything back.

Interview Questions

• Are you on time with assignments.   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crouse Hospital (Syracuse, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

One interview with HR. Typing test. Then if you pass the typing test you have a face to face with the hiring manager for your department. I received the call the same day and started within a two weeks. Had to go to employee health for physical, mask fit test.

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crouse Hospital (Syracuse, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process is 2 parts. Firse with HR, and then with giring manager. Both very laid back, comfortable. I felt that I over-prepared, but in the end I got the job. I was contactef with an offer within days of my interview. The contacted all 3 of my references with online questionairres.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crouse Hospital (Syracuse, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I met with the nurse recruiter who asked me a series of non-clinical questions. Then I met with the manager and nursing staff. The manager asked me when I was available to work and what days that I would need off to focus on school. She stated that my work schedule would be flexible to accommodate my school schedule. Then I met with a HR representative to review my health benefits.

Interview Questions

• What were my future goals to be accomplished within the next 5 years.   1 Answer