Crump Life Insurance Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crump Life Insurance Services Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crump Life Insurance Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crump Life Insurance Services.

Interview

It was a two step process. First you get a call from the recruiter who feels you out for the position. He goes over the basic functions of the job. Call Center, Daily Functions. What your looking for. Your work history. Strength , Weakness, why they should hire you. ( 30 minutes) and they leave pay till the very last thing. You can say negotiable but give a range! if you don't than you will upset when you find out what you actually are getting offered. Don't allow them to get you hooked on the idea of a Bonus. You don't really get paid that amount.

Then if your a good fit , he will set up an appointment to speak to the Supervisor at the Location. The Interview took about (30-40) minutes.

It took 4-5 days for an offer. Once the offer is made they ask you to get a background check. That can take up to 1 week.

The whole process took 2.5 weeks from first conversation to acceptance of the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?
      What gets you stressed?
      Do you have a license in Life/Health
      Do you have a strong background in a call center
      Can you multi task in a high pace environment?
      What interests you about this job?
      Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crump Life Insurance Services (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Basic office interview. There were several people in the room. They asked straight forward questions, as related to the job. The process was very quick, and fairly easy. Hiring process took less than a week.

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crump Life Insurance Services.

Interview

Very long and thorough process. It involved many stakeholders as well as HR working with you in the entire process. Many interviews and validation a needed to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Examples of experience in working issues and problems   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crump Life Insurance Services (Farmington, CT) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was painless and easy. I was interviewed by 3 lovely women, whom I could relate to and felt an instant connection with. I felt that I would fit in quite well with the bunch / staff. Friendly environment

Interview Questions

• How do you function under pressure?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crump Life Insurance Services in November 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter and he spelled out the position in a 30 minute call which included him asking me more questions about my previous job.

After that discussion, I was contacted my the local HR guy who set up and appointment to meet the SVP. That interview was 2 days later and was a 15 minute personal interview to see what brought me to the industry. It wasn't too technical.

I met some of the team and set up a follow up interview with another SVP that got more specific about teh job and how I would do. It went well and I was told that it looked promising and I would be contacted shortly. I was called the next morning and offered a position. We discussed pay at that time and they knew what I was willing to drop to, but they offered slightly higher.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than all the other college grads looking to get their foot in the door with a brokerhouse?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I made it clear what I would need to make the jump and they met it with a slight increase.

Account Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crump Life Insurance Services in June 2010.

Interview

Contacted by staffing firm of job opening. Discussed job description, requirements via telephone. Took skills tests (Word, Excel, Email, Typing) online for review.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate - Receommend trying.