Crystal and Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crystal and Company Interview Questions

2.3

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crystal and Company (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First meeting was with regional president and very casual. After the meeting he advised the HR would contact with Caliper Assessment test. Following week was called in to meet the department team members. Was able to talk and ask question among people who would be my peers.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your job history.   1 Answer
    • Why would this position interest you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none because I was told this was a position where you were to move onto another phase quickly.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crystal and Company.

Interview

Took over 3 months. Was interviewed by 7 people over a 3 month period. The process was repeated over and over with different people. I met 3 people at Starbucks and the
    Rest at the office and 2 phone interviews. It would have been easier to get everyone together to interview me all at once!

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crystal and Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager will tell you anything to get you to take the job. Once hired you are the best thing to ever happen to the company. That is until the next person comes alone that the account executives like more then you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unknown

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crystal and Company (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to come in for interview. Some mixup with the date of the interview and I was sent home to come back the following Monday without so much as an apology. After returning for the interview on the rescheduled date, interview went well and I was told that she hoped to make a decision by the end of the week before she went on vacation. What followed were 2+ weeks of unanswered emails and phone calls and I still don't know what the decision was but obviously it wasn't me.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crystal and Company (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with two people on the same day. Very easy process. The personality test was done at the same time. This might have been a high point of the Crystal experience. I would have liked to know more about the benefits structure. That probably would have been a deciding factor for me.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter negotiated and didn't leave me much room to do so. Frustrating process.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crystal and Company (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Question:
    What does your desk look like?