Crystal & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crystal & Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Crystal & Company

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First meeting was with regional president and very casual. After the meeting he advised the HR would contact with Caliper Assessment test. Following week was called in to meet the department team members. Was able to talk and ask question among people who would be my peers.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your job history.   1 Answer
    • Why would this position interest you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none because I was told this was a position where you were to move onto another phase quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager will tell you anything to get you to take the job. Once hired you are the best thing to ever happen to the company. That is until the next person comes alone that the account executives like more then you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unknown

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a long process, I submitted my resume to HR, received a call back to set up a time to come in and meet with management. When you get there you meet with every manager on the team in one day, in one on one interviews. There's no role playing or anything, just basic, normal interview questions. They invited me back for a day of shadowing before being offered the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (Miami, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Over the phone, Michelle was extremely helpful and super friendly. She asked me questions about why I wanted to work there, about my past and what I had in mind for my future. Then I asked her a few questions about the program

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Why did you apply?
      Tell me some weaknesses   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to come in for interview. Some mixup with the date of the interview and I was sent home to come back the following Monday without so much as an apology. After returning for the interview on the rescheduled date, interview went well and I was told that she hoped to make a decision by the end of the week before she went on vacation. What followed were 2+ weeks of unanswered emails and phone calls and I still don't know what the decision was but obviously it wasn't me.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with two people on the same day. Very easy process. The personality test was done at the same time. This might have been a high point of the Crystal experience. I would have liked to know more about the benefits structure. That probably would have been a deciding factor for me.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter negotiated and didn't leave me much room to do so. Frustrating process.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crystal & Company.

Interview

Took over 3 months. Was interviewed by 7 people over a 3 month period. The process was repeated over and over with different people. I met 3 people at Starbucks and the
    Rest at the office and 2 phone interviews. It would have been easier to get everyone together to interview me all at once!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crystal & Company.

Interview

Lengthy process spread over many months. Not unpleasant, just lengthy. Questions were asked via conversation and not scripted. 1 over phone and 2 in person (off-site). No tension, very nice!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage client expectations   1 Answer

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Question:
    What does your desk look like?

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crystal & Company in August 2016.

Interview

Lengthy and never heard back. The process was not informative to the reality of the position. It would have been better to meet with a few employees to discuss the position because management was not truthful about the workload I have heard of.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current position.   1 Answer