Cvent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 671 of over 671 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Cvent

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

Screen call. Hr interview followed by a test. Again Hr interview followed by Ccat test. Technical interview followed by language proficiency test. Last interview taken by a stakeholder. Offered. Took a week.

Interview Questions
  • Salary, pressure handling, client handling
    Answer Question

Cvent

Application

I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

English comprehension, CCAT Test, personality test and 2 business rounds where they ask about your background and motivation towards job and they also brief about about one video training and ask specific questions about it

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

It was a long process, one needs to go through different test stages, to finally come up with the personal interview. One needs to clear Group discussion, aptitude round, versatility test, product test than finally face to face interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

Not worth it - lengthy interview for a job that is going to work recent college grads to the bone. Math test required (think IQ test) and lots of generic interview questions. They do mass interviews in one period.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

One of the most knowledgeable interview. There were 3 rounds . I really Enjoyed the overall process. Highly recommended company.One of the most knowledgeable interview. There were 3 rounds . I really Enjoyed the overall process. Highly recommended company.One of the most knowledgeable interview. There were 3 rounds . I really Enjoyed the overall process. Highly recommended company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

The interview process was pretty typical: phone interview, interview with manager, and team interview. I was also asked to complete an evaluation and do a training presentation to the team.

Interview Questions
  • What will be the biggest struggle for you when you take on this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent (McLean, VA)

Interview

Recruiter ghosted on interview not once, but twice. A few years ago I applied for the Graphic Design Internship position where a recruiter reached out to me for a phone interview. I told him my availability and he didn't respond, so after a week I sent a follow up email. He apologized and gave me a time that I agreed to for an interview. 10 minutes before the interview, he sends me an email canceling the interview and that he'll email me in a week to reschedule. Never heard from him again. Fast forward to now, I applied for the Graphic Designer position thinking they'd have better recruiters now. I received an email from a recruiter late in the evening inviting me to interview, so I sent him my availability that following morning. It's been 5 days and I haven't received a response. Out of curiosity, I checked who the recruiter was from years ago and it's the same guy. Not sure how anyone get's hired at the Tyson's office when this recruiter gives people the run around. Completely unprofessional and will never bother applying to this company again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent (McLean, VA) in May 2021

Interview

CCAT and personality test First-round was a call with the recruiter Second-round was a video call with the hiring manager Third-round with 2 director-level and 2 members of the team I did not get to the third round as I got an offer from another company. Overall, the recruiter (Matt) was really friendly and professional and the process was smooth.

Interview Questions
  • why cvent? and just general questions regarding your background and skills

Cvent

Application

I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of interviews. They said they would email me within the week to let me know if I received the position, then never got in contact with me again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Onsite interview involves a full day interview with 4-5 managers from different departments. Each ask questions focusses on your own personal experience and how it relates to the position you're interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 671 Interviews