KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cvent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 782 of over 782 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Cvent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

5 rounds: - introductory with lead : to see if you are a good candidate to move with the process - Aptitude test - Assignment is given - Assignment+ follow up questions round with whole Panel - UX manager round

Interview Questions
  • Research process, basic research related questions
    1 Answer

Cvent

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

Submitted my application and didn't hear back. I had a contact at the company who was senior enough to get HR to take a second look at my resume and I was scheduled for a group interview and portfolio review with the team. Right from the start two of the members of the interview panel where hostile. One even accused me of lying on my resume. I suspect they didn't like that I was being interviewed because of a recommendation of a senior individual at the company and so were suspicious that I was being given special consideration. The funny thing is that I know the person who they eventually hired for the job. He lasted at the company where we worked together for only a couple of months because he was unreliable. And, he remained at Cvent for less than a year. That alone is enough for me to believe their hiring process is not well thought out.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in a design position
  • Did you REALLY do all of these designs yourself? Or, where they done as part of a design team?

Cvent

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

There was no interview process because the sourcer and recruiter seemed to be highly disorganized and could not properly communicate if the initial interview would be through Zoom or a phone call

Cvent

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

Contacted by senior tech recruiter (contract) for introductory call. The interviewer started of with some generic work experience questions and subsequence conversation has been done poorly and unprofessional. There are no formal feedback or communication after the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

1. Phone Interview with a recruiter 2. Technical interview with Architect and Senior Manager, Engineering. There will be a coding exercise you need to finish in order to reach the final round.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I interviewed at Cvent

Interview

Their interview process was very thorough to ensure they hired the best candidate for the job. It was a variety of phone calls, virtual interviews, and test assessments. The hiring team was very pleasant to work with as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent in Apr 2022

Interview

The initial call with the recruiter was great, but it went downhill after that. The recruiter knew I was interviewing with other companies, so she told me to keep her in the loop, not to accept anything without taking to her because she really liked my background, and that she would make sure the process would move along quickly. It took over a week to get back to me with the next interview date when she told me two days. The next step was a phone call that went great, and from there, my final interview was scheduled. The final interview involves a pretty intense case study and a 3 hour block of time scheduled for back to back to back calls. It's a very big ask from people that already have other day to day responsibilities, but I did it. The case study included 2 pages of data that I didn't understand and the instructions to go through their site. It was all just a lot for someone that doesn't know the program yet. At the end of the mock call, I was given feedback that was all mostly positive and I felt pretty good about it. After the mock call was another interview with a 5th person and then a recruiter call again. On the recruiter call, I was told she would get back to me in 2 days, a timeline set by her, not me. I followed up EOB after the 2 days with no response. After 2 more days on Friday I still hadn't heard back, so I followed up again with no response. Monday morning I finally reached out to one of the mock call attendees for an update and that made the recruiter finally reach out. She acted like I just reached out to her this morning and sent the rejection email. My main issue is the recruiter not holding herself accountable to her own timeline. If as a company, you're going to ask your applicants to commit so much time, the least you can do is get back to us when you say you're going to and not make us reach out to multiple people to get a response. It was completely unprofessional and disappointing from a large company like Cvent.

Interview Questions
  • It was all very conversational questions: tell us about your experience, what are you looking for next, etc...
1 person found this interview helpful

Cvent

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cvent in Apr 2022

Interview

The whole process was long but a fast one. There were many rounds to it like the English test, the gd, the placement talk, 2 rounds of interview. The HR were little misleading in some way because they asked to prepare for things which the interviewers weren’t looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent (New Delhi) in Apr 2022

Interview

It was worst experience. They don't care how much better you are. They will not gonna take you. It was my 2nd attempt. It's the worst company. Don't get placed in it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Cvent (New Delhi)

Interview

A thorough, multi-step process including one on one interviews, a group interview, phone interviews, and a cognitive ability test. The group interview included whiteboarding code and solutions to technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 782 Interviews

Cvent Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cvent as 42.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Product Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Client Success Consultant and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cvent takes an average of 20 days when considering 619 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Client Success Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cvent according to 619 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.84%