Cvent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cvent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2018

2.8

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

2 cognitive tests. 2 rounds of phone interviews. Onsite interview. Be prepared to take time off from work for all these interviews. The interview process took longer than I expected.

Interview Questions

• Pretty normal interview questions. Be prepared to articulate behavioral questions - get the project details and results ready. Interview questions are very practical, no tricky questions.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

Overall company seems fun to work for but beware because they have a clause in their contracts that state if you don’t work for them for two years you owe them $7500 in training purposes... the company should want to invest in their employees not hold the money over their head

Sales Booking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

Just like any other motivated applicant in the job marketplace, I applied for a position that related to my work experience.
    All I have to say is, Watch out for this recruiter named Boone Constantinides.
    If I didn't move on, send me a generic email or just inform me that I'm not moving on.

Don't lead me on and keep giving me excuses, telling me that you were away on vacation and providing personal details on your life, and being sneaky. All I wanted to know was whether to consider you in the running as I had other companies to schedule interviews as well. Same job reported over 5 times. Makes me think if this guy knows what he was doing.

As far as the interview process goes-
    -Phone call
    -Live timed exam on your personal computer
    -2nd phone call
    -Live timed exam but this time with a live online procotor and webcam
    -Office visit interview

Customer Retention Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn encouraging me to apply for this position because I had a "phenomenal background within the market!". I was encouraged to apply for the position. Upon applying I received a link to a 30 min assessment which included personality questions and pattern recognition questions. I immediately received a boilerplate message saying that " it looks like the team has decided to move forward with other candidates that better suit our business needs at this time". I can only deduct that my responses didn't fit Cvent's requirements, which is fine. If you think you can determine an employee's potential based on a few hypothetical questions and ability to see which triangle is the odd one out, then all the power to you. However, I found the whole process extremely disingenuous given that the organization reached out to me, encouraged me to apply, and they would not even give any feedback on my application. I consider applying at Cvent a complete waste of time.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

First contact was a quick phone call (mine lasted only 10 minutes) just talking about the position and your resume. Next was a phone call with the hiring manager. She talked about my resume as well as some technical questions. I didn't get past after that but it was good practice.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied through career fair, great HR that kept up with me throughout the entire process.
    They have you take an assessment that you'll take again later to show that improvement (but seems quite useless to be honest). Drove down to the Dallas office after the 30 minute phone interview with a Team Lead. In Dallas, I met with a panel of people, and had successive interviews with 3 of them. Last one was a video interview, which was more difficult as it's harder to read body language/ cues over video.
    Do take your opportunity they give you when you shadow an SDR to know more about the job/ ask questions so you seem more knowledgeable about the position.

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

They have a 18 month policy in the contract that says if you quit or get fired you have to pay $8k???

Overall very long interview process. Loved the office but the contract was very sketchy and they were extremely pushy and aggressive, not a great look for a potential employer.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cvent (Reston, VA).

Interview

Communication is few and far between with candidates. Found myself having to chase down the recruiter, for good or bad news. It seems like an interesting company to work for and the office space is better than average, but they don’t seem very decisive.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard, nothing unusual or extra rigorous.   Answer Question

Customer Success Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

Worst interview ever! Received an e-mail last week from a recruiter, along with a link to take a 30-minute test (mind you the test had absolutely nothing to do with the job whatsoever). The recruiter wanted to schedule a call with me at 9 AM and did not call until 9:30 AM. I did not receive any sort of correspondence and by that time I had to return back to my office. The recruiter called as though it was no big deal and even asked me if we could just do the interview at 9:30 (which is the time I was called). I explained I had a meeting and asked if we could re-schedule the interview. The day of the interview came and I did not receive any sort of e-mail confirmation. I very politely sent an e-mail saying I was no longer interested in working for this company - still no e-mail from the recruiter. I was NOT at all impressed with this company and their presentation. I received not an ounce of respect for my time.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cvent (Portland, OR) in April 2018.

Interview

HR contacted me via email then set up time to talk to Quality Engineer Manager on the phone. Most of questions are about currently job and experience in software automation technologies.

Interview Questions

• All general about current work: technologies and people in organization   1 Answer