Cvent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cvent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

The interview went pretty good.
    1. General behavior questions. The recruiter asked several questions about my projects on the resume, what language I am now using, and what do I want to learn if got chance.
    2. Three coding problems and write them down using Sublime Text as plain text.
    3. Q & A
    The interview went around 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cvent (Tysons Corner, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick, professional, and thorough. I was a referral and they moved very quickly with the whole process. Seems to me that if you're a good employee and you refer a friend for a position that they really trust that employee's opinion/referral. Met with four different team leads of their varying product lines. All were very professional and friendly. Felt more like a conversation than an interview. Then they had me shadow a sales rep for 30 minutes to see what I would be doing. The shadowing is very beneficial for both parties. I'm glad they let me get an inside look at the job so I don't pop up in a few months thinking "This isn't what I thought it would be". Overall, a wonderful experience and one of the best interview processes I've ever been through.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

My interview consisted of 1 phone interview with a recruiter, 1 phone interview with my potential manager, and 2 in-person interviews with 3-4 people each time. Overall, it was a great process and felt more like conversation rather than interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They start the negotiations earlier on in the process and get a feel of what you are looking for. They'll try to low-ball but stick to what you are willing to accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA).

Interview

First round is campus interview. Very easy. But the reception is terrible. Food sucks, boring speech.
    Second round is on site. Not very hard questions but the interviewer just doesn't want to talk to you. They just gave me some questions and keep working on their own business.

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cvent (Tysons Corner, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview, phone interview and then interview at CVENT campus. It was a very good experience. I got to meet some of the employees there and ask them questions about the company and how they liked it there.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cvent (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Final round in their beautiful 3 floor office. Shadowed a sales associate making cold calls for 1 hour. Then was interviewed for three 30 minutes sessions. Given lunch and got to meet some of the employees. Nice people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cvent (Fairfax, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through college. Interviews were held on campus.
    Interviewer asked to explain projects from resume. Simple java object oriented programming questions. Abstract class vs interface. Multiple inheritance in java. static variables vs instance variables.
    One algorithm question. Write a recursive function that calculates product of all numbers between x and y.

Interview Questions

• Write a recursive function that calculates product of all numbers between x and y.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent (College Park, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview was supposed to be an in-person interview however due to circumstances it switched to an on campus phone interview. My interviewer was respectful the whole time and I felt comfortable during the whole process. I definitely suggest having questions to ask after the interview! Overall good experience!

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cvent (State College, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First i got a phone call they asked me about my resume.then they called me onsite for interview.It was easy 1:1 interview.i applied through campus.the recuriter was good .it was 30 minutes interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted the resume in the career fair, and got on campus technical interview a week or two later. There was a informal party before the interview day, and you can meet interviewers there.

Interview Questions

• Just simple java debugging questions, but I messed it up due to anxiety (first time interview) and lack of preparation. Also asked about SQL. No algorithm questions was asked. The interviewer was nice. Got rejection a week ago.   Answer Question