Cvent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cvent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2018

2.8

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

They have a 18 month policy in the contract that says if you quit or get fired you have to pay $8k???

Overall very long interview process. Loved the office but the contract was very sketchy and they were extremely pushy and aggressive, not a great look for a potential employer.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cvent (Reston, VA).

Interview

Communication is few and far between with candidates. Found myself having to chase down the recruiter, for good or bad news. It seems like an interesting company to work for and the office space is better than average, but they don’t seem very decisive.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard, nothing unusual or extra rigorous.   Answer Question

Customer Success Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

Worst interview ever! Received an e-mail last week from a recruiter, along with a link to take a 30-minute test (mind you the test had absolutely nothing to do with the job whatsoever). The recruiter wanted to schedule a call with me at 9 AM and did not call until 9:30 AM. I did not receive any sort of correspondence and by that time I had to return back to my office. The recruiter called as though it was no big deal and even asked me if we could just do the interview at 9:30 (which is the time I was called). I explained I had a meeting and asked if we could re-schedule the interview. The day of the interview came and I did not receive any sort of e-mail confirmation. I very politely sent an e-mail saying I was no longer interested in working for this company - still no e-mail from the recruiter. I was NOT at all impressed with this company and their presentation. I received not an ounce of respect for my time.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cvent (Portland, OR) in April 2018.

Interview

HR contacted me via email then set up time to talk to Quality Engineer Manager on the phone. Most of questions are about currently job and experience in software automation technologies.

Interview Questions

• All general about current work: technologies and people in organization   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cvent (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. Then online assessment about atitude and IQ test. The interviewer is nice and the phone interview took around 30 minutes. All about the resume and technical questions about JAVA. No follow up till now.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between abstract class and interface?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

Meet them on Campus Career Fair, and then I get the chance for on Campus Interview. They asked one question and then some behavior question. After a week, I get a rejection email

Interview Questions

• Pros and Cons of Iteratively Function and Recursively Function.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cvent (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Filled out the application online and then received a link to an aptitude test. It took 30 minutes to complete. Nothing too hard or unusual about the test just answer as many of the 50 questions as possible. I must have passed it as I received an email from HR asking about my salary history and expectations for the job. Never talked to anyone. I was told I wanted too much money, and got a thanks but no thanks email.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary, and what is your salary expectations? Before any discussion of experience or qualifications for the job.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent in March 2018.

Interview

Meet on campus career fair. After submitting resume on school career website, I had an on-campus interview. It’s very easy, basic Java questions and background questions. However, after a week, I received notification that I need to do assessment tests. All assessments are not related to any tech questions. After finishing second assessment test, I received rejection a day after. So, I can’t prove my technical skills than wasting time doing all that assessment tests. Ok.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

Interview

Meet on campus career fair. After submitting my resume on school career website, I had an on-campus interview. Questions are very easy, basic Java knowledge and past experience. Then, I received the mail that I need to do 2 assessment tests. All assessment questions are not related to tech skills. I received rejection a day after I finished second assessment. So, I wasted time doing all that nonsense assessments and didn't ask me about tech skills.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent (Fairfax, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

This was through university recruiting. In the beginning, I took a 15 minute personality quiz and a 15 minute brain teaser. I was then asked to do an in-person interview at my university. The interviewer was kind and asked very basic technical questions, nothing too in depth really. Most of the technical questions were network related, I answered every question well.

I received an email for to take the exam again. They make you take the 15 minute brain-teaser again if you are successful at your interview except you take it proctored in a group (to make sure you did not cheat). The exam has 50 questions and you are asked to do as many as you can. I answered roughly 25-30 questions, which is about 30 seconds for each question. This exam does not test your practical or theoretical knowledge in your field, rather looks to see how well are your pattern recognition and verbal skills are.

I did not make it to the final interview because of their exam method, someone probably guessed their way to 50 questions and got lucky, which is what the interviewer suggested. Engineer's don't take quantity over quality, that's how you make mistakes on the job. I would not recommend such a company that makes such suggestion and an integral part of their interview process. They're reviews don't look too great either, they don't even give tuition assistance for grad school (shows how much they care about your personal development!). There are better companies out there that will value you on your experience for a role. Don't bother here