Cvent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cvent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2018

2.8

IT Interview

Interview

a 30 min phone interview that covers many aspects, including algorithm, network, and a few behavior questions. The interviewer is very nice and polite. The phone call is made at the exact time appointed.

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

Applied for this position after some difficulty (when clicking apply I received a popup that asked me to answer yes or no to a question but there was no question and only yes or no radio buttons) and received an email shortly thereafter asking me to take an assessment. The assessment was pretty standard, a combination of behavioral rankings (on the strongly agree to strongly disagree scale) and logical puzzle type questions. Shortly after that (maybe next day?) I received an email from the recruiter asking about times to setup a phone interview. I answered the recruiter the same day and did not hear back from them. Followed up again 2 days later and haven't heard anything back - that was several weeks ago.

Altogether I should've heeded the reviews. This company seems disorganized and quite frankly it is unprofessional to simply disappear on a candidate like that. If the position is filled, at least have the courtesy to let any pending candidates know.

The process told me all I needed to know about not wanting to work here.

Interview Questions

• The assessment was pretty standard, a combination of behavioral rankings (on the strongly agree to strongly disagree scale) and logical puzzle type questions.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Interview

The process contain an exam which is not related to the position you are applying for. It contains aptitude and personality questions with almost 45min, the aptitude test has a timer which has to be finished in 15min and for general questions you don't have a timer

Client Success Consultant Interview

Interview

1. Call with recruiter to gauge interest.
    2. They ask you to take an assessment that doesn't have to do with you getting the job.
    3. 30 min call with manager
    4. Last step is onsite interview that includes 1 hr long shadow, retake the assessment, 2-3 30 minute interviews with managers in the field your'e applying for, and ends with a tour of the office.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

Overall interview process moved quickly. First they ask you to take an online assessment, which then you have to take again while proctored by a current Cvent employee. The assessment is a bit time consuming to take twice and also not really that relevant to any aspect of the job you're applying for. After the assessment, I did a phone screen with the hiring manager, and then was brought in for an on-site interview. Everyone I met during the interview was nice enough but felt disjointed at times. They got back to me about a week later with a standard rejection email which was a bit off-putting-- it's not great recruiting practice to send candidates boilerplate emails especially after they spend half a day to complete an on-site interview.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy which is good to be able to hire the best fit. You do go through several rounds of screenings, phone interviews, assessment tests and face-to-face interviews. The face-to-face consists of a presentation to a panel.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult with the questions if you prepare for the interview.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cvent (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

One phone screen with HR, followed by phone interview with a sales manager and finally an on-site half day interview with multiple different managers and an assessment. No questions were unexpected but ultimately they decided that I would not be a good fit for a sales position

Client Success Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cvent (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview process was long and strenuous. Started out with an on-campus interview and once I got through that round of the process, I had 2 rounds of at-home assessments (one unproctored and one proctored). I then got contacted to do an on-site interview, which started out with a tour of the office and then a presentation followed by a networking lunch with other intern candidates. I then had 3 interviews, shadowed a "Client Success Consultant" and took 2 personality/behavioral assessments. The whole on-site interview process took 4 hours. I didn't hear back from the managers or HR, which was very off-putting considering you invest a lot of time and effort in their interview process but they don't feel the need to communicate with you at the very least.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

This company is so cheap. I did not like the way they conduct interviews. If you get a call from the firm just ignore and start looking for other opportunities. They do not evaluate you based on what you are, they want a detailed history of your compensation from the past 10 years. This is ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Funny thing is they want everyone to take some test, not sure what they want to prove here.
      The next part is better where you talk to HR manager, discussion with the technical team, then your HR meeting.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cvent.

Interview

Horrible horrible interview process and super unprofessional recruiter. Regret for wasting so much time. On campus interview, two nonsense online assessments and onsite interview. HR seems like super busy and doesnt reply to email all the time and they dont care your offer deadline.