Cybage Software Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cybage Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

They focus on basics. They dig in asking basic conceptual questions. on java, oops and databases. Some questions on networking.

Interview Questions

• Gave some puzzle to solve. Also asked to write an algorithm for some given problem. Which is fairly complex and a person with sufficient knowledge and intelligence should be able to figure that out. Overall it was positive experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Offered a fixed package to all students. They recruited us on campus.

Other Interview Reviews for Cybage Software

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

Easy interview, the interview went fine,. As long as you prepare basic aptitude test questions and object oriented concepts and any programming language. Easy interview, the interview went fine,. As long as you prepare basic aptitude test questions and object oriented concepts and any programming language

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)).

Interview

There were two rounds one was an online test and second was interview round. The first round test consisted of aptitude and some coding questions. The test was of not too difficult. I cleared the first round. The second was interview round. This round was also of average level. How clear are the concepts was checked and confidence was required where i lacked.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

one - one technical. Three technical rounds including project manager round. Two Technical rounds are a bit complex. Followed by manager and HR rounds.
    Takes couple of days to complete the whole process and to give the offer letter.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)).

Interview

Had aptitude test as the first round, it was written round, questions were not so tough rather easy but you need to beware of the silly mistakes.it was followed by technical interview and hr interview.bith went good.they asked questions about c ds Java in technical round.hr round was easy . He asked a simple puzzle rather tricky but finally I made it

Interview Questions

• Related to c ds Java basically and your project   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amravati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Amravati (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

it started with pre placement talk at 8pm ( pretty late ) after which there was apt consisting of quant + english (20 que.) and technical (10 que). It was not a hard apti but there was negative scale of 50% and also to write an essay on any one of 2 topics.
    Then the main focus of interview was on English communication and also some programs were given to solve. they Focused on solving puzzles which were not so hard. have confidence while answering though you may not know the answer well. Hr was also easy just basic questions. Evaluation was done considering many parameters and one who excelled all was selected. out of 160 of appti 60 were selected then 24 for HR and 7 Got placement Letter.
    I was not one of them.

Interview Questions

• polymorphism
      sorting program (except bubble and section )
      puzzle
      thread program
      link list program
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

three rounds 1.apti very easy and any one with basic knowledge can clear it.
    2.TR : ask everything regarding your resumes like hobbies,current technologies in used by companies, Why you..?,About java ,project ,dbms,
    My interview was for 45 mins and answer all of question almost.
    3.HR : Five facts about cybage.? why you and why cybage.
    They just need to check your confidence so answer confidently if you dont know then tell them i am unable to answer

Interview Questions

• 1.why Information technology.? as i am from IT department.
      2.JSP ASP difference.
      3.Why not asp ?
      4.Why cybage and basic of dbms and java as they were my area of interest subjects.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process began by Pre-placement talk. A detailed one containing salary structure, service bond period, company work culture etc.

Next was online aptitude round which contained 3 sections : 1. quant, reasoning 2. English essay on any of 2 topics given 3. Technical questions. There was negative marking. Question level was average. Out of 240, 60 were shortlisted for the next round.

The next round was Technical interview round. Questions related to data structures, sorting techniques, pointers, C, C++, SQL query was asked. Be thorough with your resume. Expect code review of your solution provided. Also expect questions from your projects.
    Out of 60, 20 were shotlisted for the HR interview.

The HR interview went smooth. Friendly people.
    Tips for clearing this round :
    1. Be confident and remember to smile
    2. Participate in the conversation. Research about company
    3. Ask questions

Finally, 10 were selected and were given Offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Given a string/sentence, find the length of each word and print it   1 Answer
    • SQL queries related to finding employee with 2nd highest salary, employees with salary higher than average etc.   Answer Question
    • Reverse a linked list in a single iteration   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was an one day process.I applied through my collage,came in august at first they conducted aptitude test which was online including Commrehensesive twenty percent were selected and then there was two rounds of interview were held one was technical followed by Hr rounds.Interviewr was cooperative

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)).

Interview

Two Technical Interviews, One Telephonic and two skype interviews,
    Magento getmodel, getSignleton, ORM, EAV, MVC, PHP Basic, Mysql joins, Override controllers.
    The overall interview process was good and i accept the offer as well.