CyberArk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.9

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CyberArk (Newton, MA).

Interview

I had 2 phone calls and an in person interview with 3 different employees. Two managers and one BDR. Thought it went well. Asked general questions of why sales and why CyberArk. Asked if I had direct experience with cyber security. Would have been more helpful if they gave me more feedback on how I did other than just telling me the other candidates had more experience. Got a weird unwelcoming vibe when I first walked in. Didn’t seem all that fun and exciting to work there. Plain looking office. Great company, I’m sure I would have learned a lot there.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CyberArk in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with HR, regional manager, national manager, then performed a tech challenge. Demoed the tech challenge to multiple AE's and SE's. They had me demonthe product, talk about my experience in the challenge, then took turn asking questions related to the technology.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing about Ptivileged Session Management?   Answer Question

Enterprise Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CyberArk (Augusta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

From the first contact, the talent manager was very professional and personable. We had a brief, 30-minute conversation to assess potential placement within the company. After the interview process was completed, I spoke with four different people. All of the interviewers were professional and punctual. I was contacted exactly when I was told that I would be contacted. The questions were fairly easy for me, as I have worked in the IT field for over 20 years. The interviewers were very friendly and seemed passionate about what they do. I am excited about having an opportunity to work for CyberArk. This company seems to actually want to help me succeed since my success equals their success. I like that approach.

Interview Questions

• Why Cyber Ark? Why Support?   1 Answer

Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CyberArk in March 2017.

Interview

Strange screening process. I was screened out of the process without receiving an interview. First, the recruiter indicated that management had opted to extend an offer to another candidate, then Second, when the hiring req reemerged online again, they indicated that they wanted someone with more Security experience. Here's the joke: CyberArk had recently hired 3 women with no relevant IT or IS sales experience of any kind other than being a waitress, a hostess and a retail clerk. Talk about affirmative action. That's one way of boosting your diversity numbers...What a joke!

Interview Questions

• Commented about my alleged lack of security background when my background clearly indicated IT security sales experience.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CyberArk (Newton, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview - pretty informal - very comfortable
    In person interview - met with 3 people - very easy to talk to - wanted to learn more about me and my interests rather than grilling me with basic interview questions

Extensions Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CyberArk.

Interview

Unfortunately, I had to talk to a disorganized talent manager that couldn't keep a date and time locked down to talk. I asked him after the in person interview to give me feedback. Not only did he not follow up, but he also did not have the courtesy to respond to my email on whether I got the job.

Interview Questions

• All based on what you put on your resume. That is how they will initially contact you if there is a match.   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CyberArk (New York, NY).

Interview

Whole process took about 2 weeks. I went through a recruiter who walked me through the whole process. Went through about a 40 min. phone screening. Then went in for an interview a few days later Interviewed with 4 different people.

Very nice, everyone gave detailed overview of the position and company culture. Experience booking travel for others seemed to be a key task. After was contacted almost a week later about the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in personal travel coordination?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CyberArk in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on recommendation of current employee for a remote position. Basic phone screen with recruiter to learn a bit about company and position. Then had a tech screen with a support manager, who asked various security and computer fundamentals. Then a technical challenge which involved solving a problem on a Windows and Linux server while sharing screen with a manager. Finally had some phone calls with other support managers who asked more personality and soft skill related questions.

Software Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CyberArk.

Interview

Set up a phone call to talk to a recruiter and discussed what goes on at Cyber Ark. Talked about the role I would be involved in and how I could contribute. I was asked questions about my projects from university and the classes I have taken.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CyberArk (Newton, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Reached out
    Had two introductory phone calls - one screening and one with manager
    Fairly simple one hour in person interview with a four CyberArk employees
    Conversational interview - no trick questions

Interview Questions

• How do you go about prospecting?   1 Answer