Cytokinetics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cytokinetics

Sort:

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cytokinetics (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2007.

Interview

Responded to Craigslist ad, phone screen with staff member, then 1:1 interview with hiring manager and team members. Positive overall first impressions regarding knowledge and competency

Negotiation

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cytokinetics.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. Then I was contacted a couple days later for on-site interview with 5 people. Everyone was very nice and I can tell the employees liked working for the company. HR contacted me a few days later and told me I didn't get the job. Although I didn't get the job I did enjoy meeting everyone and I liked how they treated me in the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cytokinetcs?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage with prioritizing the different tasks and demands of the job?   1 Answer

Contract Senior CTMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cytokinetics (South San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Heard back about a request for an interview within a week. The interview lasted about 2 hours and was with 3 different people (1 from HR, 1 from Clin Research, 1 from ClinOps). It only lasted this long because they didn't have a clear schedule carved out and had trouble finding everyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. This was the only real question I received.   Answer Question

Scientist I (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cytokinetics (South San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I gave a 30 min PowerPoint given to a diverse group of ~20 employees on my dissertation and postdoctoral work researching cardiovascular physiology and pathology. This was followed by one-on-one interviews with each member of the team. The the HR coordinator called the next day to negotiate salary and this information was forwarded to the temp agency who offered the contract. They were very direct and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Why are you willing to take a temp position?   1 Answer