Cytokinetics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cytokinetics Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cytokinetics

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cytokinetics.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. Then I was contacted a couple days later for on-site interview with 5 people. Everyone was very nice and I can tell the employees liked working for the company. HR contacted me a few days later and told me I didn't get the job. Although I didn't get the job I did enjoy meeting everyone and I liked how they treated me in the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cytokinetcs?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage with prioritizing the different tasks and demands of the job?   1 Answer

Contract Senior CTMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cytokinetics (South San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Heard back about a request for an interview within a week. The interview lasted about 2 hours and was with 3 different people (1 from HR, 1 from Clin Research, 1 from ClinOps). It only lasted this long because they didn't have a clear schedule carved out and had trouble finding everyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. This was the only real question I received.   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cytokinetics (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2007.

Interview

Responded to Craigslist ad, phone screen with staff member, then 1:1 interview with hiring manager and team members. Positive overall first impressions regarding knowledge and competency

Negotiation