DCH Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.1

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

My co-workers interviewed me, it wasn't as formal as my initial interview, a few weeks later I got a call and was offered the job. I had to be released from my other position, so it was July before I was able to start my new position.

Interview Questions

• Did I want the job for the experience or for the possibility of better pay   1 Answer

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very upfront about the requirements of the job and its requirements. Interview involved a peer group style with questions. Interviewers made eye contact and did not just read from a piece of paper.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience help you with the job you have applied for?   Answer Question

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

it was great! The interviewer was very kind and listened to my questions and answers throughout the entire interview. I really enjoyed the interview and felt like it was going to be a positive work environment for me. I also felt like they were being honest and up front with me about what they were expecting from me as a working individual. I did not enjoy the manager after the interview and feel like they blow smoke up your tail from the beginning. DCH basically is the worst place to work. I do not plan to ever work for dch again. Thanks anyways for the interview!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DCH Health System.

Interview

Applied online. Then received a phone call form a recruiter to ask some basic questions. One week later, the recruiter called back to schedule an in person interview. There was a short Behavioral interview with the hiring manager and co-worker then another short, cursory unstructured 15 minute follow-up with VP of HR the following week.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous compensation experience? What is your healthcare experience? Why do you think that you would be a good fit?   1 Answer

Administrative/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

It a one on one process. During the interview the individual responsible for hiring, gave input in regards to additional opportunities that my skills afforded me. It was during the interview that I found out that one needs to create a profile on the DCH website in order to be fully considered for employment

Lead Register/Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCH Health System in February 2015.

Interview

I have been interviewing since July of last year and have NOT landed a job yet. Interview went great, made me feel as if I had the job. Unfortunately have NOT landed a job with DCH. I feel like it's "who you know". Still looking.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at DCH?   1 Answer

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview by the recruiter. She liked me so I had another interview with the nursing manager. I then went through a week of training and a week of supervised work on the floor. After that I was on my own.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy and convient. Friendly staff, process was quick and throughout. If you are considering a position here apply and call to follow up on application periodically. It might be helpful to look online and view basic interview questions. Dress to impress. Smile a lot and make eye contact. Ask questions at the end and be sure to thank the person for taking the time to speak with you. Shake their hand. Speak slowly and carefully.

IS Applications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) in December 2014.

Interview

Met with assigned team members and peers, then immediate leadership. Found everyone very nice and welcoming. Made me feel this was the place for me to retire.

Within 2 weeks of my first day, I learned they were not what I was expecting. I did not inquire enough of them during the interview to make sure I was not going to have a difficult time.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager are you, do you micormanage your staff?   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very easy apply online received an email from HR stating they received my application and was being considered basic questions how would you deal with conflict with a staff member etc

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would be an asset to our company?   2 Answers