DH Pace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DH Pace Interview Questions

Interviews at DH Pace

2.7

Installation Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DH Pace in July 2013.

Interview

First interview with HR was great, very personable explained company, job, benefits, pluses and minuses of everything. When proceeded to next level manager was cold, detached and seemed not interested in process then a few days later received a call stating company was going another direction. Definitely not a positive experience or reflection on company.

Interview Questions

• HR portion was standard type interview the other interview was strange as the manager kept reading a line off of my resume and asking me to comment about it. The answers were easy enough as it was all professional experiences it just seemed like they were going through the motions.   Answer Question

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DH Pace (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the owner that was screening candidates for one of the remote offices. I was then told I would receive an email with information on a face to face interview with the local manager. Never got the information. I was told that the email was sent and the owner didn't know why I didn't receive the information. Owner didn't even offer to provide me with local managers contact information to confirm. And now they're still looking to fill the position 3 months later.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DH Pace (Atlanta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

Went to group interview. Called back for 3 more interviews. Most of them were really nice. I guess I wasn't a good "fit"for one division so they wanted me to for another. They were big on people that were looking for career moves not just a job. If you're ensure just lie. I guess they have high turn arounds. They sent me a email afterwards saying I didn't get it

AA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DH Pace (Olathe, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Very corporate, so plenty of emails and forms beforehand. The interview was done one-on-one, and pretty straightforward. There was a short computerized test at the end, to kind of gauge whether or not you possess basic math and reasoning abilities. Nothing to worry about, very simple.

Interview Questions

• Why were you interested in applying to this company?   1 Answer

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DH Pace (Olathe, KS) in May 2018.

Interview

Great interview process overall. There was no time wasted. I took my tests and drug test and was offered the job. They offered more than I asked for as well which was nice.

Dispatch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DH Pace (Tempe, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Long and extensive. I had three phone interviews then I had two in person interviews. The interviewers were more interested in getting to know what I can do instead of discussing what their expectations for the position were.

Interview Questions

• what issues did you solve at your other employer?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DH Pace (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Initially came in for a project manager position. The company found a better fit, but saw potential and continued interviews.

If you are ever given the opportunity to interview for another position other than the initial interest, do not do it.

Ended up going through 4 interviews just for a recruiter to say "We did not find a great fit." An epic waste of one month. Didn't even get any responses from anyone until I called in to the recruiter myself to thank them. Most places will actually give you some sort of experience to continue on with even if you don't get the position - but 4 positions, 3 tests and nothing to show for it? Don't pass around great candidates like trash. Get in on 1st try if you can but beyond that, don't bother.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a dispatch manager or do you want the other jobs?   Answer Question

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DH Pace (North Kansas City, MO).

Interview

You talk a wunderlick test at the interview. It is a long interview and they ask really detailed questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will not negotiate.

Operations Department Manager Interview

Interview

Just recently applied and sent off email for verification of application and the company was very responsive and courteous in replying. I look forward to hopefully hearing back in the near future.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cudahy, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DH Pace (Cudahy, WI) in August 2018.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone with basic questions and then afterwards was asked to set up a time to interview in person that same week. I interviewed with the hiring manager who seemed humble and enthusiastic about his career path and explained that it was a very good company to work for and they will remain profitable in the future so long as they can staff properly. I was informed that it would be tough to hire externally for this position but was then offered a workaround to have me start as a technician and be promoted within a year to simply learn the process first. I agreed that was more appropriate and have yet to hear back (only 4 days).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what are your daily responsibilities, how would you manage guys that have been in the trades for 20+ years, etc.   Answer Question