DLF Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DLF Interview Questions

2.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DLF.

Interview

Latest amendments are asked generally, technical interview.
    Technical Round-1, Technical Round-2, HR Round
    Questions are based on previous profile.
    Takes very long to give you the offer letter.
    HR is not very good. And benefits offered are not much.
    Interview is taken in a professional manner for technical rounds.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DLF (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to meet the HR manager at DLF HQ in Gurgaon. I was surprised to see the ration of men and women employees in the entire building itself. no wonder, I was rejected because they wanted to hire a male. My question is, "why do they even bother to look at the profiles of women" f they are not interested in hiring females for the roles.

Interview Questions

• My past experiences as marketeer   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLF (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

In person interview

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLF (Noida (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

group discussion , personal interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DLF (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy and quite comfortable. They asked general questions about previous jobs, past experiences. Little about technical side. Some examples were asked for the processes I had done to do my past work and they did ask about work life balance and my satisfaction. The interview was easy and not a difficulty to crack that

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLF (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was a very easy & fun interview i would say. It was taken by Mr. Rajeev Kumar Verma, VP, Dlf Ltd. Initially he asked me some technical questions from like charecteristic strength of concrete & steel. Further, he asked me some questions on shuttering. And, finally he asked m about my hobby & then we had a great, lenghty conversation on philately which is my hobby.

Interview Questions

• As I mentioned above, it was a very easy going interview, so i didn't faced any Difficult or Unexpected Question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As it was a campus placement drive, so we had nothing to negotiate.

Shift Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLF (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Please be calm and confident during the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLF (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

on approach
    the interview process is not at all difficult if you know someone working in the company. it helps you a lot. for the internship part they dont even ask for an interview but it helps if you know the company history and the general ideas which you are supposed to do in the company.

Interview Questions

• why you chose this company?   1 Answer

Head - Business Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at DLF (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

It is a well design hiring and interview process followed by the company. HR is very well networked to find the right candidate for the positions beside traditional approach of sourcing CVs of the candidates thru job portals and placement agencies. It is a multi-layered interview process to judge the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Diversity and depth of knowledge check during the interview process   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DLF (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

It was a collage recruitment with not more than 40 applicants for 5 posts. So, it was obvious that they needed the top of the crop. The interview first started with an exam followed by the shortlisting of all students on the basis of the score. The next round was the interview round which comprised of questions based on the coursework and future plans. They were also interested to know more about the extra curricular activities that every applicant had endured during his/her collage days.

Interview Questions

• What are the factors that you take into consideration during the dynamic analysis of a residential building?   Answer Question