DST Output Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DST Output Interview Questions

2.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DST Output (Kansas City, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Then with Software Development Manager and three PMs. Low stress interview. No tricky questions. They are looking for long term employees that are excellent, and I mean excellent team players. They tell you they will be in contact if they want to offer you the job. If they don't call, you did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They just ask questions about your qualifications on your resume. They have a list of questions they can ask you that are standard interview questions, but they don't use it too much.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DST Output (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Initial interview with 1 manager. Second with an additional manager and the department director

Interview Questions

• There were several questions focused on ego and how it impacted work experiences.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Friendly, but limited in flexibility.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DST Output.

Interview

it is who you know not what you know, expect unfavorable process of hiring. If you know the manager expect you will be called for interview and hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DST Output in November 2010.

Interview

Via Internet.Made appointments quickly.

Interview Questions

• Interview proces was fair. No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DST Output (Kansas City, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of a single meeting with all of the department's managers. They asked about my previous experience and quizzed my knowledge on Java, SQL, XML, XSLT and a few other technologies. I nailed the interview and they expressed their interest the next day. (That does not seem typical as they have been interviewing a lot for a single position lately.)

Interview Questions

• Pretty much asked what I would consider 'typical' questions. Past experience, what do you know about DST Output, why do you want to work here and some technical questions on what technologies they are looking for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It never hurts to try to ask for a little more or some extra time off.

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DST Output in May 2009.

Interview

Interview process was in a manner of friendly talk. No confusing questions

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DST Output in July 2014.

Interview

All initial hiring process was handled through an external recruiter. Once I was at the interview I was shown around the company and the offices. I was then sat down and walked through their internal technology stack. The job was for C# development and I came in from a Java and C background so I wasn't asked any technical questions. It sounded like if I came in knowing C# there would have been questions for me.

Quality Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DST Output.

Interview

Was very good peplo frindly i really enjoyed must of all we all felt gud and in other words these are supposed to be reached already but i can keep going, technical side was ok, not really much i can say rather than normal. The place in also ok but because there is a minimum or a maximum i cannot keep doing it.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DST Output.

Interview

2 interviews process with manager and then the director

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DST Output (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Short competency interview followed by a handwritten test (simple question and answer). Low offers were made to candidates and if not accepted then they moved onto the next candidate down the list.