DTiQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DTiQ (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

Minor IT Questions but you better know them. I did two interviews with this place one was a 3 on 1 and another was a 1 on 1. The 1 on 1 was much easier for me rather than the 3 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I asked for 15 and got 14 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DTiQ (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Several telephone interviews followed by a face to face interview with the Sales Director. I was contacted via phone to get a sense of my intentions and desire for the company, then flown to my face to face interview for the final offer.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DTiQ (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

2 interviews and had to revise my resume to show restaurant experience. They said they would be flexible and work with my schedule and that they paid yearly but hey do not

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DTiQ (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was recruited from an outside recruiter. Met with the people in charge. Had 2 interviews and made the decision in 3 days. Overall fast process and very intuitive interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions. The hiring manager tried to find my weaknesses, which was a little intimidating. Overall questions were very standard.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DTiQ in January 2015.

Interview

Responded to a mass distributed email that company contracts with. Two phone interviews. Sales Manager made it sound like I won the lottery when I was congratulated for getting the "job". Job search continued after this call, during training.............

Interview Questions

• Do you like making phone calls? Are you a hunter? What's the biggest sale you've ever made?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was none.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DTiQ.

Interview

Spoke with a couple Area Managers. You could easily tell that one of them had trouble keeping a straight face when doing their best to tell you how great the company is, I actually felt bad for him because he seemed to be a decent guy. The "other" AM was/is a tool.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest "deal" you ever closed?   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DTiQ (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone call with the manager first. Then I was brought into the office to meet the team. Finally did a phone interview with the senior before an offer was made.

Technical Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DTiQ (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

My schools Career Services sent over my resume. Within the week I was called for a phone interview. I was then invited for face-to-face interview. It was a very rushed and easy interview. Almost too easy

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DTiQ (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received an email requesting a phone interview a week later. The phone interview took about 30 minutes and went fairly smoothly. I was informed that I would possibly receive a request for an in-person interview within a week since the company big wigs were flying in to the new facility in the city I live in the very next week (they wanted to interview everyone for the newly opened positions themselves since they are primarily based in Los Angeles).

Sure enough, not even a week later, I receive another email asking if I could come in and meet with the company's CTO for an interview. Of course I could! I met with the CTO this past Monday (literally, yesterday as I'm writing this). The CTO had pretty much just woken up not even 30 minutes before he met me and was yawning almost the entire time. I was paranoid about it at first and mistook it for disinterest/boredom, until he jovially explained that he had a late night the night before and he apologized for his yawning. He ended up being very down-to-earth, making me more and more comfortable as the interview continued. He was very in-depth with each answer he gave me when it came time for me to ask him questions about the company and position itself. The interview ended after a good 30 minutes or so after which he gave me the customary, "Well, I have a few more people I have to interview today, but I will tell you that we will be making our decision VERY soon because this position needs to be filled right away." I left feeling relieved that the interview was over, and I was very curious to see if I had made an impact on this guy or not.

I had expected to hear from the company sometime later this week about their decision; however, I got a phone call today/Tuesday (literally, the day after the interview) from the CTO himself. He was in a good mood and asked what I was up to. I told him I was finishing up with some grocery shopping with my roommate. He jokingly asked if we bought any beer (I really like the guy now). I said, "Nah, not today." to which his response was, "Well, anyway. You want a job?". I sputtered my response in the affirmative and, voila: position acquired!

Interview Questions

• He didn't really throw any curve balls at me, technology-wise (which is what I was expecting). He did state the importance of having IT certifications more than once in the interview, though. I have an Associates in Networking and Cyber Security I've just obtained, and I'm working on my Bachelors in IT with a Network Administration emphasis, which impressed him, but he really drove home the point that I'm going to need to work on getting some certs knocked out to be of continued use to the company. I informed him that I just acquired a CIW Web Design Specialist certification a few months ago and that I am finishing up my studies for the CIW JavaScript Specialist certification at the moment. He appreciated these, but he really wanted me to start shooting for my CCNA so I could then move up in the company. I happily informed him that I would indeed be obtaining my CCNA cert by the beginning of summer of this year, and that obtaining the certification is a requirement of my current University's IT program.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't low-ball yourself (obviously). They'll work with you based on your experience (my IT degree didn't factor too much into it; it just got me the interview). The initial guy I interviewed with gave me an hourly rate range and emphasized it was based solely on my experience in the IT field (of which I don't have much, professionally). When I interviewed with the CTO, he asked me what I was looking for. I said, "Well, I don't want to sell myself short, but I also realize that simply having a college degree doesn't amount for much these days. Especially in the IT field." He and I came to an amount quickly and easily that satisfied us both.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DTiQ (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial screen call, initial interview then final interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you successful that is different than any other candidate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Piece a cake.