Daniels Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

3.1

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen with Talent Coordinator (introductory of the company and position), met with hiring manager for the People & Culture team (US), met with members of the People & Culture Team, and skyped with Global HR Director, completed 2 hour NEO Testing.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daniels Health in September 2016.

Interview

Overly extensive and exhausting. Phone interviews, Skype interviews, and an in-person interview with several people. Really drive home that this is a "solution" and not just a way to get rid of medical waste. Interviewing was pointless as they put you through ringer only to hire someone who is less experienced and cheaper- not to mention a member of the "old-boy's club".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your weakness.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

1 on 1 interviews with 2 members of senior leadership team. Additional interview with CEO and HR. Also completed IQ test online. The process took a while and I also asked to speak and spoke with a long-term employee.

Interview Questions

• Background and work experience. Some question format similiar to STAR and SOAR. Also given information on the company and personnel.   Answer Question

Collection Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Daniels Health in July 2015.

Interview

I was first screened , went on a first interview with a recruiter she asked me numerous questions on how I handled situations , how do I know I was doing a good job, was I ever rewarded or given a performance review, then I was called on a second interview with a "people and culture" manager - I was asked the same questions but had to give different scenarios, after that I took a personality test which was almost two hours, got called in for the third time and met with the accounting manager and cfo .. I wasn't hired , said they were restructuring the role.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult scenario with a manager and how was it handled   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Led by internal recruiter who was overwhelmed with workload. Phone screen followed by in person interviews. Unstructured interview approach. Tell me about yourself, etc. Private company, so hard to get info on financials or company performance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the accomplishment you're most proud of.   Answer Question

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a skype interview with one of their HR Reps. The interviewer seemed distracted. It could have been that she was reviewing notes as the interview carried on.
    Two glaring issues:
    1. The job description online did not match the role that she described so it was not a good fit for me.
    2. The interviewer did not respond to me or the recruiter after multiple attempts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Daniels?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was lengthy, but well laid out. I completed a phone screen, in-person interview with a Talent Acquisition Consultant, IQ and pre-employment test, 2 Skype interviews with managers from Australia, and an in-person interview with the CEO. The Talent Acquisition Consultant walked me through the entire process and gave feedback after each step. It was a long process, but very thorough and allowed me to evaluate Daniels while they evaluated me. The further along in the process I got, the more excited I was about the company and opportunity.

Territory Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daniels Health in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process is long and fraught with illegal questions. "Are you married?" "Do you have children?" Be careful of the catch-all question "tell me about yourself" because they are looking for people who will devote 99% of their waking hours to work- so a lot of details of how you enjoy volunteering probably won't get you very far.
    In addition, you will need to prepare a 25 minute presentation on the company to senior management. Sounds like fun?

Interview Questions

• Do you have children?
      Are you married?
      What does your spouse do?
      Answer Question

Something was fishy about this company and the managers I spoke to-

Plant Assocation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westland, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Westland, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

great & relaxing went well learn alot about the company. Seem like the best opportunity at the moment nice & stress free. Able to relate to employer. New opportunity to evolve

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

It took way too long! And you have to be willing to adapt to Australia's business hours, which means Sunday evenings sometimes. I knew they were going to offer me the job, so why did it take so long?! There is no reason for it. Once my regional VP got involved it went much quicker. Still I never should have let them say I had to pay back my moving expenses if I didn't stay a year. He fired me 3 days before my 1 year was up.