DatamanUSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at DatamanUSA

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DatamanUSA (Centennial, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with the first being a phone screen and the 3rd being with the CEO. Interview was very friendly and went into great detail about the position. They went over what the opportunities where and what that challenges would be. The asked detailed questions about my previous positions and how I handled specific situations.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of technology   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DatamanUSA (Salem, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

This was a contract position with the Department of Education. Just one informal interview to create a web site.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DatamanUSA.

Interview

DatamanUSA team help in preparing the interview. First it was telephonic and after that face to face interview.As DatamanUSA team told me that they will ask first all the required skills and were when and how you used those skills. They asked about myself. After that they asked me how soon I can join. After 2 days I came to know from DatamanUSA team that client wants to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Interview question were technical as my profile is programmer. They asked me about Java ,HTTP, MVC, springs, Hibernate etc etc. After that they asked me how soon I can join. After 2 days I came to know from DatamanUSA team that client wants to hire me.   Answer Question