Datum Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Datum Software

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Datum Software (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Round one interview was an hour. I was left alone for three weeks before I received any follow-up. If I would take a guess, other candidates were interviewed to determine similar skill set for a much lower rate than what I had requested, which was only the average salary for the position in the area. Low price technically acceptable (LPTA) is the company motto.

Interview Questions

• What is a segmented architecture?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Datum Software (Johns Creek, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a phone interview followed by a face to face interview. The interview process is fairly simple - questions are asked about recruiting process. Questions include the percentage you use vendors, job boards, and internet searches. They will also ask you how you determine whether or not a candidate is working off of a real or fake resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked a few environment questions about Java and BI.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Datum Software in October 2010.

Interview

Was referred to by a colleague.Got initial call from the CEO. Followed by a telephonic interview and then a face to face with the client.