Datum Software Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Datum Software

Datum Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datum Software

Interview

First a phone interview for about 30 min. Once the first round was cleared was invited for an in person interview. It was a group interview with three people in conference room.

Interview Questions
  • What is AWS Beanstalk service?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Datum Software (Colorado Springs, CO) in Feb 2016

Interview

Round one interview was an hour. I was left alone for three weeks before I received any follow-up. If I would take a guess, other candidates were interviewed to determine similar skill set for a much lower rate than what I had requested, which was only the average salary for the position in the area. Low price technically acceptable (LPTA) is the company motto.

Interview Questions
  • What is a segmented architecture?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Datum Software (Johns Creek, GA) in Sep 2010

Interview

The interview process was a phone interview followed by a face to face interview. The interview process is fairly simple - questions are asked about recruiting process. Questions include the percentage you use vendors, job boards, and internet searches. They will also ask you how you determine whether or not a candidate is working off of a real or fake resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed