KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Dave & Buster's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 276 of over 276 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dave & Buster's

Interview

The interview was short. They just wanted to know my availability and whether or not I would be able to during the busy times. It should not be any thing to worry about.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability like?
    Answer Question

Dave & Buster's

Application

I interviewed at Dave & Buster's

Interview

It was very easy and the questions were very straightforward. It took about 20 minutes for the interview process and the person who interviewed was really nice. I recommend applying here!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dave & Buster's

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dave & Buster's

Interview

Talk about what you'll be doing go over job see area answer questions and more questions and more questions easy set up date for job starting and what not yeah

Dave & Buster's

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dave & Buster's in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I sat down with the manager and he asked me the standard interview questions like: Do you work well in groups? What is you desired pay? How do you deal with a difficult customer

Interview Questions
  • Do you work well in groups? What is you desired pay? How do you deal with a difficult customer

Dave & Buster's

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dave & Buster's in Jul 2022

Interview

I applied through Indeed. I was called later to schedule an interview. The location was sent by email. When I arrived for the interview I met the manager at the restaurant.

Interview Questions
  • Your experiences? Can you deal with pressure? Can you handle people? Time availability?

Dave & Buster's

Application

I interviewed at Dave & Buster's

Interview

Basic interview questions. Asked what would you do in this situation questions. Interviewed by two managers. Highly recommended experience in serving but not required. It’s all about the Fun and making sure the guest is having a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dave & Buster's

Application

I interviewed at Dave & Buster's

Interview

Sat down with three managers three different times for three quick interviews total. Two managers and then the general manager. Just asked basic questions and had an enjoyable conversation. Not too much pressure and I had a great talk with each of them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dave & Buster's

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dave & Buster's in Mar 2022

Interview

A recruiter reached out and set up a phone interview. She was awesome to say the least! The interview questions were pretty normal for management positions- leadership style, volume of operations, experience, etc. Then we went into expectations, hours and and all the other logistics. She answered all my questions without hesitation. I had a zoom interview with the GM a few days later and it was more so reviewing experience and some more area-focused questions but nothing crazy. He went into detail on the day-to-day life and his goals for his managers. I was impressed on the fact he didn’t try to “scare” me and was more just transparent and actually encouraging. My situation was a little different because relocation is involved, but the entire process did take about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dave & Buster's (Oakville, ON) in Mar 2022

Interview

I have only had the phone interview but easy and informative so far can’t wait for my in person interview today! The person I talked to on the phone was very nice and exciting can’t wait to meet the team in person!

Interview Questions
  • Are you over 18? Okay. Do you feel comfortable working in a noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions? Thank you. Do you like to clean as you go and keep your work area organized?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Dave & Buster's (Dallas, TX)

Interview

They look for personable people someone who can think on their toes and be a real team player. Being able to work long hours will be a plus as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 276 Interviews

Dave & Buster's Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Dave & Buster's as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.11 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Winners Circle Staff and Front Desk/Host rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Server and Bartender roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Dave & Buster's takes an average of 9 days when considering 317 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Bartender had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Winners Circle Staff roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Dave & Buster's according to 317 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 29.88%