DePuy Synthes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DePuy Synthes Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2018

3.2

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a relatively simple interview. The interviewers (who were potential managers) just read over my resume and asked questions off of that. There were some more general technical questions related to the field, too.

PBG Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canal Fulton, OH

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (Canal Fulton, OH).

Interview

Had several phone interviews at several different dates and times. I was told the next step would be a phone interview with the Director. I followed up a week later due to the hiring manager had several schedule conflicts due to audits. The hiring manager informed me it was her holding it up and it would be on hold for a couple of weeks. I followed up in two weeks via email and received no reply. I called her to but was told she was in a meeting and that she knows they will be making a final decision soon due to on going interviews. The recruiters would be in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one of the nonconformance’s given was not agreed upon?   1 Answer

CAD Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes.

Interview

I do believe my interview process was unique and it may not be this way across the board, but it wasn't as nearly as gruling as it can be at some of the other places in town. I was interviewed by 3 engineers and 2 designers. It was one of the most relaxed interviews I've ever had and I felt comfortable with each person from the start. They mostly wanted to get a feel for my experience with CAD design.

Interview Questions

• If you were to design something in Unigraphics from scratch, how would you go about doing that? Walk us through the process.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (Lansing, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Super easy, all we did was walk through my resume and discuss my goals for the future. Make sure you do some research on the background of this company and show interest in the medical field.

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes.

Interview

4hours first day. 8 hours second day. Waited two months before a request to have me come back for third interview. Sat with VP of Operations and answered his questions. Went back to work and waited 2 more weeks for lunch date to tell me I received the job

Interview Questions

• What degrees do you have ? Where did you work before/ why are you leaving current company   1 Answer

Global Product Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (West Chester, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough but efficient and the team was respectful and responses were timely. They were clear about how the process would unfold and professional the entire time.

Medical Device Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (Hartford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

My second interview was in person with the sales rep that would mentor me and the regional manager. Dress in a suit, don't look too GQ. I came early, waited for them at the lobby of a hospital. The interview had a conversational flow and prodded me first with pleasantries (how was your drive) to asking specifics about me.

Interview Questions

• I worked a few jobs and had 2 degrees at the time (science), finishing a third in education. Their main concern was how I could guarantee I'd stay since it takes months and money to train me to be a novice, that the work/life balance is heavily leaning to work and why am I acceptable for this job.   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for this role?   1 Answer
    • Note a questions, just things I'd like to pass on. Sell yourself. If you don't sell and close at the end of your own interview, why would they think you'd do it for their products? When I wrote this i was still waiting to hear if I got the job (that's not an option to check off here tho). Be calm, it's just them trying to find out who you are. Try to make this a normal conversation (where you don't just have short answers all the time, where you have a back and forth with your questions too, yes they want to make sure you're qualified but they want to make sure you can work with them, don't be a robot). Not gonna lie, I feel kinda confident i got this job but who knows. Best of luck to you all!   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (West Chester, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through a college program, found out that I got the interview and was invited to schedule an interview and visit for the location, heard back a few weeks later.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raynham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (Raynham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very quick. Got a brief tour of the factory where with the chance to ask questions. Then went into a small conference room and was interviewed by 2 individuals, one of which was the direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multitask and keep track of many processes and products?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes in November 2016.

Interview

Got referral from college career center, then had a phone interview with the manager a week later. The interview was very professional and official. Another week later, received an offer.