DePuy Synthes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then Excel test. Interview was remote because I was several states away. Interviewed with RM manager and Planning lead. Hiring took roughly 2 weeks to get the offer letter. Took a bit longer since I had to move. No relocation for the entry level pay grade.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (West Chester, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Boring unattentive stupid little math quiz knew I had the job but it was predicated on predictability of a product that is not conducive to market Breakthrough, So much potential turned out it was just a crash and burn the product will be researched and moved overseas.

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (Warsaw, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

Quick, straight to the point questions. Come with experience in hand to talk about and show lots of happiness to be given a chance to interview. They get hundreds of applicants for a single job posting and only pick 5 for the final pool to pick from so show appreciation.

Interview Questions

• If someone asked you what your position is and you said Janitor at Depuy Synthes, would you be proud to say that you do this for a living?   1 Answer

Label Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes.

Interview

Very Difficult and long interview 3hours. They asked questions based on their key principles in their in person portion of the interview- Connect, Lead, Shape and Deliver. After the interview each person who interviews you scores you 1-4. Before you even get to this point there are two phone interviews. Once with HR and one with your Hiring manager at a minimum.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about how you handle different situations.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a relatively simple interview. The interviewers (who were potential managers) just read over my resume and asked questions off of that. There were some more general technical questions related to the field, too.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (West Chester, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial respsonse and follow up from HR and Recruiter was good. Set up phone interview via HR with the hiring Mgr.; Hiring Mgr. failed to appear and I had to call HR (after 1/2 hr) and re-confirm I had the correct time. Received call 15 min later from the Mgr. and had interview (& now I was not in best frame of mind). Interview went well, was told I'd be brought in the next week for 1:1; 2 weeks of no contact. Poor communication.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience with CAD drawings?   1 Answer

CAD Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes.

Interview

I do believe my interview process was unique and it may not be this way across the board, but it wasn't as nearly as gruling as it can be at some of the other places in town. I was interviewed by 3 engineers and 2 designers. It was one of the most relaxed interviews I've ever had and I felt comfortable with each person from the start. They mostly wanted to get a feel for my experience with CAD design.

Interview Questions

• If you were to design something in Unigraphics from scratch, how would you go about doing that? Walk us through the process.   1 Answer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

The process took about 2 months, after initial interviews with HR and the hiring manager it took 2-3 weeks to hear from a rep to move on the process. Went to final round of “interviews” where I shadowed a rep in procedures. It ended with me contacting them after not hearing back to find they had quickly filled the position internally.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Not bad....supervisor interview, manager, controller, CFO. Manager's would not make an offer without approval of CFO. CFO likes to have total control. This was before J&J buy-out...everything has changed now.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes in February 2013.

Interview

Met with all members of the team to see what the work dynamic would be like. I ended up being passed on to a sister group because of this opportunity to meet so many people, so that was helpful. The team seemed much more interested in seeing if I knew how to analyze/examine things since a lot of what I'd have to learn could be covered on the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach a task you don't have experience with when the solution is needed quickly?   Answer Question