Dean Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 24, 2017

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Englewood, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Standard interview with the HR person and the "hiring" manager. Company was inflexible with scheduling and wouldn't adjust time because they didn't want to inconvenience the hiring manager. Then after painfully accommodating their timetable received an email a week later that the position I had interviewed for was not going to be filled. Thanks for wasting my time. Maybe figure out what your plan is before demanding so much from applicants.

Interview Questions

• Typical experience based anecdotal type questions.   1 Answer

Tractor Trailer Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Edison, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by a guy named Paul, in the beginning seemed to be a nice guy. As the interview proceeded he began to take a tougher tone, I guess trying to see if I would crack under the pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to continue to be a milkman knowing it's hard work?   1 Answer

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

interviewers read questions from a booklet. nothing warm or friendly about the interview at all. interviewers were late to the appointment time they set for interview.. interviewers seemed uninterested in the process

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you improved a process at your previous employer   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Rosemont, IL).

Interview

The interview process was standard. I had a phone interview with Jeff in HR; he was very pleasant. I moved forward to a in-person panel style interview. I prefer panel interviews over going back for 2nd and 3rd interviews.

Interview Questions

Salary wasn't what I was looking for.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

The supervisors basically want to see your resume and you in person. They ask about your driving experiences and skills and decide whether or not they want to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict with others?   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dean Foods.

Interview

Super quick communication. I applied on a Friday and got and email on Monday to confirm an interview very easy and quick process. Very professional HR Business Partner. Seemed like a great company go have worked for.

Division EHS Manager Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Internal candidate so interviewed with hiring manager, who I had worked on special projects with. Already held the same position in a different region with the company. Shared the expectations for the position, was aware of my talents and specialties, which is what they were looking for. Bi-lingual English/Spanish was a big plus along with my expertise in DOT and OSHA regulations.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with the travel.   1 Answer

Route Sales Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharpsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Sharpsville, PA).

Interview

Interviewed by a kid who knew nothing about the job
    Felt that their expectations were to high for what they were asking me to do
    Supervisor was inexperienced on interview process
    Supervisor could not answer several questions I had about the job
    Didn't take me long to realize I didn't want to work for this company
    Expected alot more from a company this large

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Erie, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

They called one day and asked when I would be available for a "working interview" They were so desperate to fill the position due to the way the lab staff treats one another, hiring me without further ado.

Interview Questions

• How long would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Houston, TX).

Interview

They kept stringing me along. I had to keep asking for a job update.There were 3 phone interviews and 1 face to face. Looks like the good old boy system at play. Did interviews with people who didn't even know anything about continuous improvement. The process with very frustrating, unprofessional and most of all inefficient.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with the fish bone technique   1 Answer