Defense Contract Management Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Defense Contract Management Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at Defense Contract Management Agency

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Three to four panel. The higher the grade the competition is greater. The questions seem to be situational type questions. If you get the interview that means your resume was relevant. Refer back to it to answer the questions. Also print out the questionnaire from usajobs.gov to get an understanding of what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example type questions. Relating to government contracting of course.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Provide evidence you were paid more and the ask for a pay raise consideration. Also ask for tuition pay back - not likely but you can ask. (Before your final offer).

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency in February 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR asking to schedule interview time. Phone Interview was scheduled for a week later at 9:45 AM. Prompt call at 9:45 from Hiring Authority. Gave a standard 7 question interview with a 30 minute time limit on the interview. Questions were asked about work experience in previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• In your previous work experience, how did you go about prioritizing your work?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Interview

Ordinary interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The DCMA hiring and Interview process is a little difficult because I only had one day notice. I was interviewed by 3 people and there were 10 questions. One question through me off so the rest were going to be worse because I already felt I did not get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Stockton, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Three panel interview, they read set of questions mostly situation related.
    It is hard to answer if you do not have experience with that position.
    Nothing general questions like my strength, weakness, tell me about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Describe your contract experience with other government agencies or companies.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency.

Interview

Interview was conducted via phone. Lasted about 30 minutes. My interview panel consisted of three people. One supervisor, one career peer, and HR. The complete process for hire took about three months.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring process is lengthy - 6 months. Agency uses Kansas CPAC which makes tentative offer and does not allow you to interact with DCMA management. Was sent onboarding information. Told to complete and bring copies of documents. DCMA office did not accept most documents and required me to complete again. At least 2 documents (beneficiary forms) not submitted by DCMA office.
    Management is not proactive and reactive only when forced. Walked in with all requirements complete for DAWIA level II complete except resident 3 courses. DCMA office forced me to wait 8 months to take first of 3. No compensation or consideration for work completed. Check your initiative (and brain) at the door.

Interview Questions

• How do organize your day?
      Situational questions: how do you handle competing requirements?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was a structured interview that lasted 30 minutes. A three person panel asked a total of 7 questions. The main spokesperson was very friendly and really put me at ease at the start of the session.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? Strengths?   1 Answer

Interview

Standard set of questions everyone gets

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Baltimore, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fair. As a prior veteran, I had the experience and knowledge required for the job already. However, I was impressed with the DCMA's formal job interview process. First, I met with my 1st line supervisor who asked me several questions about my work experiences, and then we got to know each other in a more general way. After the 1st interview, I met with the Assistance Director at the DCMA who was also very professional, very knowledgable, and amde me feel like this was somewhere I wanted to be.