Demandbase Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Employee Referral19%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in May 2018

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. The questions were very directed on how organized you can be and your willingness to step out of your comfort zone. They also asked questions regarding KPI's and your experience in sales.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you have failed
    Answer Question

Demandbase

Application

I interviewed at Demandbase

Interview

Ghosted after 3 interviews. Hiring manager, recruiter, and team member. It's OK if it's a no, just tell me. Everyone was nice enough when we spoke. Questions were on target and conversations were interesting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Demandbase

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Demandbase

Interview

recruiter phone -> 1 hr take home -> manager -> onsite. The interviewers during the onsite were mostly technical questions. My concern was with the feedback: "there was an overarching concern at your ability to be nimble, and to deal with the constant ambiguity". There were no behavioral questions regarding this, and if the team really was concerned about my ability to be nimble or deal with constant ambiguity, it could have been addressed directly in the interviews. I am more concerned about the superficiality of the interviewers and how they reached those assumptions. I don't think I would feel comfortable applying again in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Javascript DOM manipulation with HTML/CSS

Demandbase

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Demandbase in Feb 2021

Interview

Recruiter, Hiring Manager (VP, prof serv), Peer (director, integrations), Cross functional (VP, Customer Success), Cross functional (SVP, engineering), Panel presentation (all of above plus CRO). Recruiter overconfident throughout. After SVP, Engineering I was told next they would likely move to offer. Then presentation came up with goal of offer same day. Silence for 4 days. Confusion. Recruiter said they want to see a presentation from one more person. 2 weeks and several messages later, no word either way.

Interview Questions
  • They asked for a plan to rebuild the support team after an acquisition.

Demandbase

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Demandbase in Jan 2021

Interview

I was referred in by someone who works here. The recruiter I worked with, Eli, was absolutely fantastic. Probably the best of any recruiter I've spoken to over the past few months. We had a really productive first call, and he moved me forward to the hiring manager. My call with her did not go as well, she was 5 minute late which threw me off and was really looking for someone a bit less experienced who was perhaps more coachable than she felt I would have been in that role. But I was really appreciative that they gave me feedback and offered to consider me for another position that was coming up in the near future. I was very early in my job search process at the time, and them taking the time to give me constructive feedback was valuable. No other company I've talked to has done that and it really meant a lot. I can tell that this is an excellent place to work and a very well run organization. I have even referred other people over to them who would be a great fit for what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • As you led a team before, why are you interested in becoming an individual contributor?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

I had an intro call with Suzie (their internal Recruiter) then a call with the hiring manager then 4 video interviews and a call with the CMO. I was pleasantly surprised by how prepared everyone was and that each interview had focused questions on a different aspects of the job

Interview Questions
  • Explain account-based marketing and the approach and measurements of success differs from "traditional" B2B marketing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

Interview

Recruiter > One hour assignment > Video call with manager > Onsite interview Interview process was straight forward, however I did not accept the offer as I received a better offer which aligns with my needs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Demandbase

Application

I interviewed at Demandbase

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter and she did not know what she was talking about. She tried downplaying what I had previously done in my previous jobs and in my current job.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

A recruiter (Colleen) reached out to me via LinkedIn to talk to me about the position. She was one of the most helpful, well informed recruiters I've ever spoken with. The initial call took around 35-40 minutes and I was then asked to scheduled time to speak with the hiring manager (which took another 30 minutes or so). I thought the second call went very well and was followed up less than 24 hours later with a call from Colleen to talk about how things went and to invite me to come for an onsite interview. The interview was around 4 hours where I met with the manager, a few members of the team, and briefly with Colleen. She let me know the team was debriefing the following day and that she'd get back to me with any feedback and next steps. I was subsequently invited onsite for the final interview which involved a presentation followed by a Q&A with the hiring manager and 2 other senior team members. The presentation instructions were emailed to me followed up by a prep call with the hiring manager. I felt very supported and guided throughout the process. I was offered the job and happily accepted!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a client that was having a challenge and what steps (and what people you involved) to resolve the issue.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Extremely quick interview process. Phone screen -> onsite -> call with VP all in about 1 week. Nothing unexpected or uncomfortable was asked; seemed very fair throughout, and candidate experience was clearly emphasized and maintained. I appreciated how responsive and speedy everything was. Responsive recruiter + responsive candidate = extremely fast decision.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Demandbase?

Demandbase

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Demandbase

Interview

An external recruiter reached out to set up the initial phone conversation with the hiring manager. Then I came in for an on-site with 5-6 people. Once I passed it they asked me to prepare an assignment for the next call. They asked me to prepare a PR for a product. I did not pass this stage, which was the final one. But, oddly enough the PR process is new to them as well. So, I think that they took me as experiment to try out their new process. Honestly, I wouldn’t waste my time interviewing with a company that does not have a fair process toward candidates.

Interview Questions
  • White boarding during the onsite and a PR for the final stage.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews