Demandbase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Director, Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Great. Very standard interview process for this position. Phone screen with Co-ordinator, phone interview with Hiring Manager then onto Hiring Manager's Manager and a final interview at head office in San Fran to meet the Senior Leadership Team for Sales.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief and to the point. I had one phone screen and one onsite. I did however go through a recruiter so I feel that must have shorten the process. Everything was done in a very quick manner - which made for a good experience, no dragging of the feet.

Advertising Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and got an email from the recruiter a few days later. I was living out of state at the time. Had an initial phone interview with her with a set of questions, some more on the technical side, but pretty basic.

After that she set up another phone interview with the hiring manager, then again two more phone interviews with members of his team. The questions mostly all revolved around what I'd done at my previous job.

I was then invited for an in-person interview, which they offered to fly me in for. The in-person was again pretty basic, I met with the hiring manager who mostly just went over what I would be doing, how the company works, etc. Had one last interview with a member of a team I'd be working closely with.

All in all it was a very quick process. I feel once I was invited for the in-person interview it was mostly to just meet me and make sure I was a good fit for the team. Everyone was very friendly and professional, all in all it was a refreshing experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After my last interview the hiring manager let me know they were planning on making an offer after two days. I received the email offer that same week of the interview and accepted the initial offer.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Demandbase in November 2018.

Interview

I am extremely surprised at how poor my interview experience was with Demandbase. I heard nothing but positive things about the company from former DB employees, but am at a loss as t to why my interview experience was so awful. The term RADIO SILENT comes to mind. I had an interview with the recruiter who said she would work on scheduling my next interview with the hiring manager within a week. After 2 months of my time trying to contact this completely unresponsive group, I am finally giving up. I emailed both the recruiter, the hiring manager, and a different recruiter in hopes of gaining clarity on my candidacy but received absolutely NOTHING - Not an emailing informing me I was no longer being considered, not an email informing me the position was filled, not an email in general! The most frustrating part is that the role is still actively being posted by the company, with recruiters also posting they are looking for this position to be filled. Yet here I am waiting for any kind of response. I've sent 3 emails to each person in the span of two months asking for ANY UPDATE of some kind, and they have not had any decency or respect to reply. It's quite rude considering I was told next steps with the hiring manager were to be scheduled within a week timeframe. I am finally closing the door on this one. Super disappointed with the communication from this "quality" org. Advice to those hiring - an email goes a long way. It's hurtful to see "Email has been viewed" thanks to salesloft, yet no response as a follow up. It's really not a big deal to inform someone they are no longer being considered. Just dont ignore people, its not how things are done nowadays.

Interview Questions

• How's your schedule look next week? Let's get you talking to the Hiring manager asap so we can hopefully align your onboarding with SKO   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Demandbase.

Interview

The interview process was very enjoyable and quick moving. I heard feedback within the same day after each round regarding next steps. I went through three rounds of interviews, all which took place over a week and a half, and received the offer a day after the final round. The fact that they moved so quickly made me feel like they were just as excited to bring me on board as I was to join the company! Extremely well organized process.

Interview Questions

• Where would you need the most support in the first 90 days?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very pleased with the offer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter;
    Phone interview with Direct Manager;
    A typical startup in that the departments seemed disjointed. A rather dragged out process (that didn't have to be) and they are not trying to impress you in any way...

Interview Questions

• What would your former boss say is your downfall?
      Give me an example of a deal you lost ,what you did wrong and how you would do it differently?
      Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Here is the sequence of events: 1) Phone interview with recruiter; 2) Phone interview with Direct Manager; 3) Onsite interview with: Recruiter, Coworker, Direct Manager, VP Sales, CRO, Direct Manager;

Interview Questions

• Situational interview questions. "Tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question

ADR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview took 3 hours

Negotiation

I accepted with out neg

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Demandbase (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for a job that I was admittedly a bit under qualified for and was reached out to a few months later by a recruiter from Demandbase. After the initial call, I went through a number of Skype interviews with a few salespeople and the Director of my team. It was a very seamless and relatively fast process, and everyone I spoke with was very informative and professional.

Interview Questions

• What is your familiarity with B2B marketing technology?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was an awesome experience. Had an initial call with one of the HR reps which was fairly basic. Second and third round was with the Sales Manager and VP of Sales Development. Both were extremely friendly and really sold me on the culture. Interview questions were straight forward and everything asked was to make sure it would be a perfect fit for both sides. Offer was very competitive and I accepted. Been here for a week and have zero regrets.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Demandbase (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very through process with several conversations on the phone; recruiter screening, management conversation and finished with an in- person interview at HQ. They were very professional and open to me as a candidate. Would recommend

Interview Questions

• Describe an account management strategy you felt was successful   Answer Question