Demandforce Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Demandforce

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 96 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Demandforce (United States)

Interview

One phone call with the recruiter and two onsite interviews. One of the worst interviewing experiences I ever had. One of the account executives yelled and berated me when he looked at my experience and called me a flight risk. He also yelled and berated me about what would my last 3 managers say about me and started to get even angrier and asking if what I was saying was really true. I told the recruiter and she apologized profusely and brought me in one last time to meet more people. Inevitably she said the team couldn't make up their minds if they wanted to hire me or not so therefore they couldn't move forward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Walk me through your background. Line by line go through all of your experience as listed on your resume.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

Interview

First stage - phone screen with Internet Brands recruiter (easy) Second stage - phone interview (mock call) with potential manager third stage - onsite interview with two managers TIP: Ask to see the office at the end of your onsite!Do the employees look happy?

Interview Questions
Demandforce
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Demandforce (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Straight forward questions. Recruiter was a bit rude and the conversation was quick. Too many of them. Had to speak with recruiter after recruiter and it got annoying. They want you to know about the company too

Interview Questions
Demandforce
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Demandforce (El Segundo, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Initial contact with the recruiter was good but the process for the in-person interview wasn't/ Hiring managers were particularly robotic and uninviting. They also did not give any feedback after the interview. It would be more professional if companies like this didn't ghost candidates that are overqualified for the position offered.

Interview Questions
  • If you were an animal what would you be and why?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I interviewed at Demandforce (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Had couple of phone calls with recruiter, who called me at random hours for some reason.. then a mock sales call with a sales manger that went well. After this, heard nothing. No feedback, no response to emails..

Interview Questions
Demandforce
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Demandforce (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Haha this place is a joke. Some people in the interview process were nice, others had huge egos. I can tell why this this company is barely 3/5 on Glassdoor. Be prepared to work with people who don’t like you for no reason if you accept an offer.

Interview Questions
Demandforce
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Demandforce (United States)

Interview

Spoke with recruiter. Extremely unprofessional. The recruiter's name is Brigitte Garay. I've never encountered such a rude recruiter in my entire life. DemandForce what a shame it is you have stooped this low to hire someone this incapable of human interaction.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any real questions. Just passive aggressive probing.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Demandforce (United States)

Interview

They did a mixer and the process was a total waste of time. I don’t see a lot of women working here , the culture here is very frat. You got guys who have poor hygiene , don’t shave , long mustache looking dudes here. They hire their friends and who they want to work with , and because of that they absolutely wasted my time with the bs mixer that I spend 2 hours standing there talking to random people before getting pulled over to do a one on one. There was about 40 people in the mixer. I honestly don’t know what type of people or experience they are looking for, and apparantly it doesn’t matter what you’re experience is , if they don’t want to work with you , you will not get chosen.

Interview Questions
Demandforce
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Demandforce (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Interviewed by Several people. Once you pass the phone screeners you pass on to the in person interview process. You go to interview in person and you talk to 3-4 people. You have to do a mock phone call prior to the in person or a mock phone call during the in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about who i am 'Tell me about yourself'
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Demandforce (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2017

Interview

Kudos to the recruiter for discussing comp numbers in the first call so that we're both in the right room. SDR package is 50k / 65k OTE, AE package is 55k/85k OTE. Way below market average.

Interview Questions
  • What position are you looking to pursue?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 96