Demandforce Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

3.3
Demandforce General Manager Chris Campbell  (no image)
Chris Campbell
Pros
  • "Great people to work with, lots of change(in 22 reviews)

• "Great benefits under the Intuit umbrella(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Intuit selling to Internet Brands really crippled the company(in 17 reviews)

• "Upper management often ignores the needs of employees in general(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Demandforce

May 20, 2020 - Senior Manager in El Segundo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very experienced and conscientious employees. Very well compensated

Cons

Focus more on profit margins than innovation and customer experience

2. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good job to learn about being a CSM, not a great company

Feb 17, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM)
      Business Outlook

Pros

My coworkers are great and it’s a very collaborative environment but aside from that, there’s not very many other pros. They do have a bonus/commission structure that you can take advantage of, however, the amount of taxes that get taken out from it makes it almost not worth it.

Cons

So many to list. Metrics are constantly changing with no thought of how it will impact the CSM team, it’s almost like they set you up for failure. On top of that, the product itself never seems to be working properly and there’s a huge backlog of technical issues with your accounts that probably will never get fixed or even looked at. It’s hard to be motivated to work for a company that doesn’t truly value their employees and can’t fix their product that YOU are advocating for.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

If you live in the US dont bother

May 4, 2021 - Customer Support Representative in El Segundo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Currently work from home status

Cons

Micromanagement, lack of training and and actual management. Feedback is provided on calls over a month old.

4. 4.0

Great Place to Start Your Sales Career

Feb 15, 2021 - Account Executive in El Segundo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for Demandforce for a little over 2 years. I've been in sales for about 5. I actually took a step back from being an account executive at two companies prior and learned more about sales in my first 3 months of being an SDR at Demandforce than my previous 3 years of actually selling. After about 7 months I was promoted to an account executive. Prior to being promoted to an account executive, I had to complete a one month long sales training program called RDP. The sales leaders at Demandforce are extremely talented and have a great method for teaching their sales process and how to properly demo a product. You will learn incredibly valuable tools that are transferrable in any dimension of sales. The Demandforce sales training is pretty known around the tech industry and it will open many doors for individuals who are serious about a career in sales. The people that work here are all extremely helpful and everyone is always willing to help and be a useful resource.

Cons

I think what made Demandforce an amazing company to work for was the ability to collaborate with like minded individuals. Once everything went remote and WFH, this collaboration became a bit more difficult. The quotas and KPI metrics are realistic. Once you get the hang of selling Demandforce and closing business, you might start to have an inkling that you can make much more money working for another company as the pay isn't that great. Promotion path metrics are constantly being adjusted. I worked the same 1200 leads for a year, so you have to be extremely tactical about how you work them.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great Company Culture!

Mar 12, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always innovating in the space, and looking to improve customer experience

Cons

Lack of product development. No structure for internal growth.

6. 4.0

Demandforce Experience

Feb 3, 2021 - Associate Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Lenient Atmosphere, Positive working environment

Cons

Leadership Direction, Software, Salary, Promotional Oppurtunities

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn sales

Jan 26, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

great training great culture can make money

Cons

SMB, high volume sales same leads

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

great first job

Nov 9, 2020 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

fun coworkers, great first job out of college

Cons

very high turn over rate

9. 3.0

Sinking Ship

Jul 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Laid back co-workers, usually very tight-knit. Gave me good experience to transfer to a better role. Office has good views and is in a nice city

Cons

Crazy turnover rate. Maybe like 5 years ago this would've been the place to be, but there is so much competition in the industry at this point that it's so easy for customers to cancel and switch to another company. Practically everyone except the hardened veterans (5-6 years experience) are underpaid compared to other roles in the industry. I've seen employees old and new tell me that this place is just a stepping stone. If this is an entry level position for you then take advantage of it but you'll see what I'm talking about in less than a year. This place is a sinking ship, I'm pretty sure the only reason it's still afloat is because of the JV with Henry Schein. Only reason I give it 3 stars is because my experience here helped me get a way better job.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

great starter job

Oct 30, 2020 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in El Segundo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

great training, great management, great culture

Cons

you hit the ground running, so its not for slow learners

Viewing 1 - 10 of 293 Reviews