DentalOne Partners Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at DentalOne Partners

HardAverageEasy
Found 157 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (United States)

Interview

I was called by the regional talent acquisition specialist and then by the regional area manager! Once we agreed on mutual available time, I was interviewed in the main location in the presence of the office lead dentist!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself What general dentistry procedures you can do? Can you work in multiple locations?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Royal Oak, MI) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was great. I had one phone interview and one in person interview. Both interviews were conducted in a professional manner. Over all the interview was very informative and well done.

Interview Questions
DentalOne Partners
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (United States)

Interview

Interview process was easy, friendly, informative. Monique, Barbara, and Leigh were great. They are looking for a team that is committed, personable, ethical, hard-working, a team player and a multitasker!

Interview Questions
  • Questions: Tell me about a time when... What are your personal goals? What brought you to dentistry?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (United States)

Interview

It was 45 minutes long. It was over the phone and we were able to discuss my experiences and expectations from the company. After that you set up an appointment to interview in person.

Interview Questions
  • What was the best aspect of my previous employer
Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Katy, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview was fast and easy. I walked in and asked if the office was hiring and Sally spoke with me for a few minutes. We had a great conversation. I was excited to know there was a position available.

Interview Questions
  • Sally was interested in my past experience and the fact that I am very punctual.
Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

Every step of the interview process was done in a professional,easy,comfortable and timely manner. Both the Hiring Manager and HR Coordinator were friendly ,informative and made me feel confident in my choice to work for this company. From the beginning, I felt I was in the right place!

Interview Questions
DentalOne Partners
Anonymous Employee in Alcoa, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Alcoa, TN) in Sep 2020

Interview

I have had 2 phone interviews so far that have been phenomenal. Rebecca and Trisha were both professional and kind. I can’t wait for my in-person interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3 things that you value when working with a team?
Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (San Antonio, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process. Genida contacted me and she was great to talk to. I felt that she was genuine and made me feel like she cared if this job would be a good fit for me. My next step was an in-person interview with my soon-to-be manager Blade. He was great! Blade explained what the position entails, listened to my concerns and he too made me feel like he cared that not only I be a good fit for them, but that joining this team would be a good fit for me. He too was honest and approachable... two traits I look for in a potential employer/manager.

Interview Questions
  • What is it that we can expect you to bring to the table that no one else will?
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Brief. Everyone was friendly, kind, and courteous. It seemed like everyone was very passionate about the corporation's achievements over the last few years and it seemed like a fairly hospitable place to work.

Interview Questions
  • What is a difficult experience that you have had while working?
Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Plano, TX)

Interview

I received a short phone call interview and was scheduled for a in person interview for that next week. The interview lasted about an hour. I felt comfortable and at home when interviewing. I knew right away that this would be a company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 157