Cover image for DentalOne Partners

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

DentalOne Partners Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 157 of over 157 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

It’s was cool. The ask a lot of questions about yourself and they want to know why you would be a good fit. It takes about a week for them to response with an offer

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Royal Oak, MI) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was great. I had one phone interview and one in person interview. Both interviews were conducted in a professional manner. Over all the interview was very informative and well done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

8h

a

Medical Records

I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?

4 Comments

Healthcare

75.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=DentalOne Partners~329208
Join the conversation on

DentalOne Partners

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners

Interview

I was called by the regional talent acquisition specialist and then by the regional area manager! Once we agreed on mutual available time, I was interviewed in the main location in the presence of the office lead dentist!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself What general dentistry procedures you can do? Can you work in multiple locations?

DentalOne Partners

Application

I interviewed at DentalOne Partners

Interview

Interview process was easy, friendly, informative. Monique, Barbara, and Leigh were great. They are looking for a team that is committed, personable, ethical, hard-working, a team player and a multitasker!

Interview Questions
  • Questions: Tell me about a time when... What are your personal goals? What brought you to dentistry?

DentalOne Partners

Application

I interviewed at DentalOne Partners

Interview

It was 45 minutes long. It was over the phone and we were able to discuss my experiences and expectations from the company. After that you set up an appointment to interview in person.

Interview Questions
  • What was the best aspect of my previous employer

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Katy, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview was fast and easy. I walked in and asked if the office was hiring and Sally spoke with me for a few minutes. We had a great conversation. I was excited to know there was a position available.

Interview Questions
  • Sally was interested in my past experience and the fact that I am very punctual.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

Every step of the interview process was done in a professional,easy,comfortable and timely manner. Both the Hiring Manager and HR Coordinator were friendly ,informative and made me feel confident in my choice to work for this company. From the beginning, I felt I was in the right place!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alcoa, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Alcoa, TN) in Sep 2020

Interview

I have had 2 phone interviews so far that have been phenomenal. Rebecca and Trisha were both professional and kind. I can’t wait for my in-person interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3 things that you value when working with a team?

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (San Antonio, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process. Genida contacted me and she was great to talk to. I felt that she was genuine and made me feel like she cared if this job would be a good fit for me. My next step was an in-person interview with my soon-to-be manager Blade. He was great! Blade explained what the position entails, listened to my concerns and he too made me feel like he cared that not only I be a good fit for them, but that joining this team would be a good fit for me. He too was honest and approachable... two traits I look for in a potential employer/manager.

Interview Questions
  • What is it that we can expect you to bring to the table that no one else will?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Brief. Everyone was friendly, kind, and courteous. It seemed like everyone was very passionate about the corporation's achievements over the last few years and it seemed like a fairly hospitable place to work.

Interview Questions
  • What is a difficult experience that you have had while working?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 157 Interviews

DentalOne Partners Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at DentalOne Partners as 89.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.42 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Dental Hygienist and Registered Dental Hygienist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Dental Assistant and General Dentist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at DentalOne Partners takes an average of 16 days when considering 170 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Operations Leader had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Registered Dental Hygienist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at DentalOne Partners according to 170 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 23.83%