DentalOne Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.5

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! I first spoke with my soon to be boss and then spoke with a group that I would be interacting and working with every day. They really wanted to make sure that i was a fit for the position as well as a good fit for the team. This was very important to me as I was looking for a new company that I would enjoy working for as well as being surrounded by a great team to collaborate with.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I was leaving or wanted to leave my previous employer.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaston, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Gaston, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through dental post, recieved a phone call from HR in OH to set up interview, it was a back and forth process at first because of my schedule and their schedule, once that happened, it wa stress free.

Interview Questions

• What exactly was I looking for?   1 Answer

Patient Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Firestone, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Firestone, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was not at all stressful, quite enjoyable actually. the one on one interview was very straight forward and relaxed. Comfortable with both of the interviewers, Kimberly and Mandy. Anna, the recruiter, who did my phone interview was awesome, very helpful.

Human Resources Technology Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Plano, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview process ran very smoothly! I first had a phone interview with the recruiter, where she explained in full detail the position requirements and the history and mission of the company. I then interviewed with the hiring manager, this was where I learned in more detail what the position would entail and what the goals were for the position. Last I interviewed with the manager of the department, I understood that they wanted to make sure that I was a good fit for the position and department. Having multiple interviews gave me the opportunity to ask as many questions about the position and the company, so that I also had the chance to decide that DentalOne was a right fit for me and my career goals.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I was asked was, Why Human Resources?   1 Answer

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Missouri City, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by phone once my application was received/processed. A phone interview was conducted, giving me a general overview of the potential job and asking me general questions about my experience, knowledge and interest in the position. At the end of the call, a face-to-face interview was set up with the office manager at the location I would potentially be hired at. At that interview, I met the office manager and the dental hygienist currently employed at that office. Both of them asked and answered questions specific to the position available and my qualifications and potential at that office.

Interview Questions

• Where and when did you get your degree?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by four employees from DentalOne including the HR contact and my potential boss. Since I was applying out of state all of my interviews were completed by phone. The interviews were straightforward and felt more like a conversation. Everyone was very nice and I felt comfortable throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• If you got the position what would you do in your first few weeks?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was positive; spoke with a member of the recruiting team, they reviewed the job opportunity with me and set up a phone interview. During the phone interview the expectations of the position were presented to me and discussion of my experience and job qualifications were reviewed. A job offer was extended to me a few days later and I accepted. Looking forward to a successful venture.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my knowledge and skill set.   1 Answer

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via phone and email once my application was received/processed. The interview took place at the site I would be working, January 2017.
    I applied online and was contacted by phone once my application was received/processed. A face-to-face interview was conducted by the Office Lead at the location I would potentially be working, giving me a general overview of the days needing to be filled, the philosophy of the Office Lead/organization, and interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about being a dental hygienist?   1 Answer

Rdh Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (McKinney, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

After applying online through the Dental One Partners Website I had a Phone Interview followed by 1:1 interview with District Manager, Office Lead & Dentist. Drug Test & Background Test completed after job offer.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been Licensed as a Registered Dental Hygienist?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Single person interview and working interview. Drug test and background testing done. Interview had most standard questions and lasted 20-30 minutes. Employer was honest and provided a honest and accurate description of what the working environment would be like. After I was hired I noticed the description was accurate.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

DentalOne Partners Response

Jan 21, 2017 – Vice President, Talent Acquisition

So happy to see you experienced a positive interview & selection process, that's our ultimate goal even for those who aren't ultimately hired! I appreciate you sharing some of your experience with ... More