Detroit Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Detroit Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Detroit Medical Center

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center.

Interview

I received a call from one of the managers asking could I come in for a interview? She gave me the job description over the phone and scheduled a interview from there. 2 managers were in the room

Interview Questions

• Have you ever collect a POS?   1 Answer

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

D.m.c ) was awesome I meet with a lady name Deborah gurdy who directed me to the HR or the person who was interviewing me and it was very quick simple and Common Sense questions. one of the questions I kind of stuttered on but I regain my control and I believe I got it. Lol

Interview Questions

• Have I almost made a mistake and told a patient personal information/business befor?   1 Answer
    • Where did I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very forth going very easy to talk to the interviewers the questions were understandable and the staff was friendly the interview started on time I was even giving a tour of the lab should I be hired

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with hard situations ?
      what makes you a better candidate then the others
      how many time have you called in or been absent or tardy   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival to the facility I was directed upstairs and met with the nurse manager. All of my questions were answered and the environment was very inviting. I would be honored to work with this company.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to or deal with a patient whom you upset?   Answer Question

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was with people from different parts of the department. Each individual read from a list of basic and prepared questions. The interview process was fairly quick, only had one interview and was offered the position about a month later. Had to complete physical, background and drug test before starting the job.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult thing about your current position or place of employement?   1 Answer

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Meeting with the Hiring Manager for brief idea and then meeting with 2 other people for a detailed interview and learning more about the place and also getting to know me.

It was an average interview where you can feel welcomed and being professional at the same time. They were so friendly and able to make you very comfortable and gives you the opportunity to express yourself.

Interview Questions

• Discussing skills, why want to work at DMC, How did you hear about the position, Describe yourself,.....   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

Everyone was nice except the male director who I found unprofessional. He even asked me illegal questions prefacing the fact that they were illegal. "I'm not supposed to ask you this, but..." It made me really uncomfortable because what does that say about the culture of the lab? What else are they not supposed to do but do anyway? I was relieved when it was over because it felt more like an interrogation than an interview. I'd rather be unemployed than work at a place like that.

Interview Questions

• "I'm not supposed to ask you this, but..."   1 Answer

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

Once notified, the interview was sheduled seven days later. I applied for the position of Lab Assistant, the requirements posted for this were consistant with that of someone who would be responsible for processing lab specimen but at the interview they were clear that they only wanted someone to as a clerk to file paper work.

Interview Questions

• What one event was responsible for changing my life? How did it affect me?   1 Answer

Not the kind of work I was interested in.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 different people OR manager, Coordinator, scheduler, and CPD coordinator, wasn't too bad but I felt that the OR coordinator didn't like me. Still got an offer but may go back to nursing school in a couple years due to the low pay surgical technicians receive since RN's literally make twice as much as the techs in the OR. Interview was pretty relaxed and focused on behavioral type interview questions.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application. Recruiting officer calls to schedule interviews interview, then recruiter calls with officer. You then go for physical and drug test. They draw blood for MMR and will give flu shot for free if you haven't received one