Detroit Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.4

Diet Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Q&A. I was called in for an initial interview, and completed the interview in person. A hiring manager interviewed me alone, and called me in a couple weeks to give a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when something went wrong. What did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center.

Interview

I received a call from one of the managers asking could I come in for a interview? She gave me the job description over the phone and scheduled a interview from there. 2 managers were in the room

Interview Questions

• Have you ever collect a POS?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival to the facility I was directed upstairs and met with the nurse manager. All of my questions were answered and the environment was very inviting. I would be honored to work with this company.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to or deal with a patient whom you upset?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center.

Interview

straight and to the point. the manager interviewing me was really nice and basically told me that I had the job. It was a really relaxed environment overall. This was a one on one interview that took place very early in the morning.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview process was more than easy. It was a casual environment that was comfortable. There were just two managers who asked basic questions. They left a lot of time for me to ask questions as they respectfully answered them to the best of their ability.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

Everyone was nice except the male director who I found unprofessional. He even asked me illegal questions prefacing the fact that they were illegal. "I'm not supposed to ask you this, but..." It made me really uncomfortable because what does that say about the culture of the lab? What else are they not supposed to do but do anyway? I was relieved when it was over because it felt more like an interrogation than an interview. I'd rather be unemployed than work at a place like that.

Interview Questions

• "I'm not supposed to ask you this, but..."   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application. Recruiting officer calls to schedule interviews interview, then recruiter calls with officer. You then go for physical and drug test. They draw blood for MMR and will give flu shot for free if you haven't received one

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

I've applied several times over 3 months. Finally received a call for an interview. Interview for full time days at DMC Harper. The interview was between the manager and educator. A lot of clinical questions.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

D.m.c ) was awesome I meet with a lady name Deborah gurdy who directed me to the HR or the person who was interviewing me and it was very quick simple and Common Sense questions. one of the questions I kind of stuttered on but I regain my control and I believe I got it. Lol

Interview Questions

• Have I almost made a mistake and told a patient personal information/business befor?   1 Answer
    • Where did I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

RESPIRATORY TECH Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center.

Interview

The overall interview process was positive. They didn't ask much about my experience. They wanted to know if I knew general anatomy question. The overall experience was positive. I excepted the offer. I've been with the company for 4 years.