Dextra Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dextra Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.4

Cloud Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 2 interviews, one of the for the Human resources, common questions of your life and your goals, and another interview with the customer HPE, it was a short interview exactly to the point.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was very quickly. In 3 days they gave me the answer. 3 interviews, HR, tech and client. It last for one hour.The process was very quickly. In 3 days they gave me the answer. 3 interviews, HR, tech and client. It last for one hour

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through a university job fair, and later was called to arrange a one on one onsite interview where I was asked different specific questions about iOS and objective-c, also some basic software engineer problems. After a few days I got a call telling me that they had an offer for me.

Interview Questions

• The questions started with very basic stuff in iOS like what is mvc and stuff like that. Then did some problems in the whiteboard about how I would go about solving some specific situations and problems.   Answer Question

Senior SQA Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic testing methodologies, previous experience, managing of requirements, test cases elaboration, quality controls.

Interview Questions

• If you have to test a chair, how would you test it and what would you search for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

smooth

IT Software Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies in December 2009.

Interview

This was from long time ago, but I don't want to post anything recent...

I had a in-person interview, they knew me from references from friends that were working there, so it was very easy.

* Basic questions about Cisco, networking and all easy.
    * Some random questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and such. More philosophical and generic than anything.
    * ... That's it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Explain how to troubleshoot a Cisco router   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies in July 2008.

Interview

Questions were related to general programming concepts. They asked me about my embedded development experience. Basic questions about object oriented programming, mobile devices, base porting, drivers development, etc. Availability to travel/relocate on short notice.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts of object oriented programming   1 Answer