Dextra Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Dextra Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Dextra Technologies

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was very quickly. In 3 days they gave me the answer. 3 interviews, HR, tech and client. It last for one hour.The process was very quickly. In 3 days they gave me the answer. 3 interviews, HR, tech and client. It last for one hour

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contact you and schedule an interview with the customer, the interview was easy and the recruiter don't let you negotiate for the salary, they have a previous range for it

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in July 2017.

Interview

There was only one 5 minutes long interview; they didn't ask me anything technical or background status, there was not an English conversation. Straightforward, fast hiring process. Not bug details.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies in July 2008.

Interview

Questions were related to general programming concepts. They asked me about my embedded development experience. Basic questions about object oriented programming, mobile devices, base porting, drivers development, etc. Availability to travel/relocate on short notice.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts of object oriented programming   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was held by very professional people. Both Human Resources department and Technical people discussed with me. They were very well prepared and asked very relevant questions, key to my future role in the company.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with working in parallel with teams across the globe?   1 Answer

Interview

Basic testing methodologies, previous experience, managing of requirements, test cases elaboration, quality controls.

Interview Questions

• If you have to test a chair, how would you test it and what would you search for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

smooth

SAP FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in May 2014.

Interview

The Human Resource contact, a Technical interview, then Customer interview
    If every is ok they will send you a set of documentation required and informed you that you have to do some drug test.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked with SAP?
      When will you be available?
      What is C.Co.?
      Tell me what is FY Variant?
      What is a Posting Period Variant?
      Standards questions that you can find in google...   Answer Question

IT Software Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies in December 2009.

Interview

This was from long time ago, but I don't want to post anything recent...

I had a in-person interview, they knew me from references from friends that were working there, so it was very easy.

* Basic questions about Cisco, networking and all easy.
    * Some random questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and such. More philosophical and generic than anything.
    * ... That's it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Explain how to troubleshoot a Cisco router   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through a university job fair, and later was called to arrange a one on one onsite interview where I was asked different specific questions about iOS and objective-c, also some basic software engineer problems. After a few days I got a call telling me that they had an offer for me.

Interview Questions

• The questions started with very basic stuff in iOS like what is mvc and stuff like that. Then did some problems in the whiteboard about how I would go about solving some specific situations and problems.   Answer Question

Cloud Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dextra Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 2 interviews, one of the for the Human resources, common questions of your life and your goals, and another interview with the customer HPE, it was a short interview exactly to the point.