Diakon Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diakon Logistics

Delivery Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diakon Logistics (New Braunfels, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with location manager and senior vp of operations. First I was escorted into a break room, left alone for over 15 minutes before the interview even started. The interview was pretty standard. The usual questions about yourself and what you're seeking in a career

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I interviewed at Diakon Logistics (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with former President of the company who offered me a position to return to the company. We came to an agreement and I provided my former employer a 2 week notice and I took the position offered at Diakon

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to return to the company   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diakon Logistics (Manassas, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

received an email for a phone interview. got the phone call first and then 2 days later got another call to come into their corporate office to have a interview with the manager. Went to interview, which lasted about 2 hours. 3 days later they called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• what qualities can you bring the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diakon Logistics (Arlington, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

This can vary by location but I would make sure you are prepared to explain your management philosophy and know the details about the job. Being an operations manager requires a drive and dedication above anything else. You can learn the details of the industry if you have the drive.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to optimize productivity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Some negotiation but everyone I talked to said they came out with a very competitive offer the first time.

Delivery Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diakon Logistics (Lafayette, LA) in June 2011.

Interview

(1) Responded to online ad.
    (2) One on one interview with Director of Operations
    (3) Traveled to another state (at my expense) for interview with Director of Operations and President of company.
    (4) Waited two weeks for background and drug screen results to be processed.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that you dislike more than anything about a work situation?   1 Answer
    • Why are you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, as the salary is not negotiable. You either accept or they look elsewhere.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diakon Logistics in June 2011.

Interview

Two separate one-on-one interviews. Very casual. Basically, a "How would you react" and "How did you react when" type questions. Lots of what is your proudest work moment, what is your worst work experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing you did to create a better work environment for yourself   Answer Question