Dialysis Clinic Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dialysis Clinic Inc Interview Questions

2.2

GL Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the accounting manager. Took a written test. Was told a decision would be made the following week, but I received an offer later that day. Office seemed segregated and cluttered

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with your degree?   1 Answer

I accepted a different job that was a better fit for me.

Corporate Nurse Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I work for DCI already as a PRN Nurse at a Hemodialysis Clinic and saw an internal email about a Corporate Nurse Consultant Position that was open our of Nashville, TN. So I emailed the Talent Acquisition at DCI about my interest in the position and he sat up a telephone interview with the Director of the program at the Corporate Office. After having a brief telephone interview with the Director, she said to email her my availability to get me down to Nashville to do a face to face interview and they would cover the hotel and flight for me to come interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself....   1 Answer
    • What made you want to work for DCI?   1 Answer
    • What made you want to apply for this specific position with DCI?   Answer Question

Still Pending to hear back from them. They had more other interview before they made their decision.

Histocompatibility Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I found the job opening online, called that day and got scheduled for an interview within the week. They were so desperate for qualified candidates that I was hired during the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable. I felt the nurse manager gave me a good overview of what to expect from the company. I was given an overview of the company. I was given a tour of the clinic and introduced to the staff.

Interview Questions

• how long have I been a nurse   1 Answer
    • why do I want to work in dialysis   1 Answer

Negotiation

A week after the interview I was offered the job and my pay rate was given and I accepted the offer and scheduled for drug test two weeks later orientation. Pay is. Based on experience.

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Administrator personally interviews. Basically you are interrogated for 2 hours and then told of how they take care of their employees. You are challenged by endless questions. Some of which are not job related. You leave exhausted and your head spinning for a medial job.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was asked before I was told anything about the job - "Why should I hire you, and what can you bring to this job?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was not welcome, but I did it anyways. They tried to low-ball me on salary. Tried to pay what an inexperienced Biller would make. I ended up getting barely the medial range. I stated I could make more elsewhere and they have never had a serious Biller who is capable of getting claims billed and paid if they are willing to give me the power to do so.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osage Beach, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Osage Beach, MO) in November 2013.

Interview

Was basically asked if I would be able to perform the required daily duties, at that time was gone over everything that would include. I was given a tour of the clinic and also a tour of the lab room as it was going to be my responsibility to spin any and all labs and place them in the designated lab fridge and mail them out to corporate on a daily basis. I was introduced to what patients were actually out on the floor that day.at that time I left and was called a few days later and was hired

Interview Questions

• If I was outgoing and friendly and a multi tasker   1 Answer

Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc.

Interview

As a manager, you must have prior experience as a RN in dialysis. Problem solving and multi tasking skills needed. Salary position which typically cannot be done in a 40 hour work week.

Interview Questions

• Situational problem solving and physician communication related   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person and it took about 45 minutes and then I had to complete a drug test and background test to qualify for the job. They asked a lot of questions about my work experience in the health field.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about what I would do in clinical situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an above the average salary and I was happy with the income I made at the time I worked with this company.

Hemodialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarion, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Clarion, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

Sent in resume and cover letter to facility. Received interview in next few days. Offered position day or so later. My initial impression of the facility and people were positive.

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate the offer. I would suggest you negotiate prior to agreeing to employment, especially if you have dialysis experience.

Corporate Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN) in March 2009.

Interview

After a referral from a friend, i submitted an application with resume. I was called in for an interview which went well, mostly wanting to see that you are driven and have a passion to succeed and grow. Described the responsibilities in detail and then was walked around the office to allow me to get a vibe if the environment would be a fit or not. The people were friendly, but the billing floor was exceptionally quite and the decor drab and depressing, total cubicle hell, very depressing unless you got a cube near an exterior window.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Within the Corporate Billing Department, there isn't much room for negotiation for a new hire employee, even with prior experience as the systems they use are proprietary, so you are starting fresh.