Dialysis Clinic Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online and when I didn’t hear anything I called a few weeks later to follow up on my application. I was then asked to come in for an interview a few days later. After they called all my references they offered a job 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you need in a supervisor in order to succeed?   5 Answers

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person and it took about 45 minutes and then I had to complete a drug test and background test to qualify for the job. They asked a lot of questions about my work experience in the health field.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about what I would do in clinical situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an above the average salary and I was happy with the income I made at the time I worked with this company.

Ccht Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (New Orleans, LA) in March 2018.

Interview

I thought the interview went well. I even sent a thank you note. I didn't even get a reply saying the position was filled. I think that is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What was my reason for leaving my last employer.   1 Answer

Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Spartanburg, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fairly informal. 2 staff members in the conference room. We talked about the job opening, about myself, answered interview questions, and made some jokes/laughed. The ladies were very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview questions, strengths/weakness/previous experience/why I see myself as a good fit/ etc   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in October 2017.

Interview

Went thru 1 interview with the manager, then a 2nd interview that I met with the team and the team was involved in the interview process--assuming that they had an opinion whether or not I was hired.

Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc.

Interview

As a manager, you must have prior experience as a RN in dialysis. Problem solving and multi tasking skills needed. Salary position which typically cannot be done in a 40 hour work week.

Interview Questions

• Situational problem solving and physician communication related   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osage Beach, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Osage Beach, MO) in November 2013.

Interview

Was basically asked if I would be able to perform the required daily duties, at that time was gone over everything that would include. I was given a tour of the clinic and also a tour of the lab room as it was going to be my responsibility to spin any and all labs and place them in the designated lab fridge and mail them out to corporate on a daily basis. I was introduced to what patients were actually out on the floor that day.at that time I left and was called a few days later and was hired

Interview Questions

• If I was outgoing and friendly and a multi tasker   1 Answer

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Administrator personally interviews. Basically you are interrogated for 2 hours and then told of how they take care of their employees. You are challenged by endless questions. Some of which are not job related. You leave exhausted and your head spinning for a medial job.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was asked before I was told anything about the job - "Why should I hire you, and what can you bring to this job?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was not welcome, but I did it anyways. They tried to low-ball me on salary. Tried to pay what an inexperienced Biller would make. I ended up getting barely the medial range. I stated I could make more elsewhere and they have never had a serious Biller who is capable of getting claims billed and paid if they are willing to give me the power to do so.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable. I felt the nurse manager gave me a good overview of what to expect from the company. I was given an overview of the company. I was given a tour of the clinic and introduced to the staff.

Interview Questions

• how long have I been a nurse   1 Answer
    • why do I want to work in dialysis   1 Answer

Negotiation

A week after the interview I was offered the job and my pay rate was given and I accepted the offer and scheduled for drug test two weeks later orientation. Pay is. Based on experience.

Histocompatibility Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I found the job opening online, called that day and got scheduled for an interview within the week. They were so desperate for qualified candidates that I was hired during the interview.