Diamond Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diamond Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Diamond Consulting

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very comfortable a relaxing interview. At first I was nervous but quickly subsided when the interview started. Alot of the questions were situation and require you to think on your feet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, NM

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Philadelphia, NM).

Interview

Totally a lie. How dare they call themselves "consulting companies". First round is just a meet and greet. The hr will tell you they are expanding, they are interested in hiring smart guys like you and invite you back for the second round. In the second round they'll tell you the truth. You'll be doing door to door sale, get get promoted after that and get your office somewhere in US and train your stuff to do door to door for them. Totally a Pyramid scheme. Don't go to them!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Phila, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Two Round Interviews. One is a question and answer. The other one is a Situation Analysis where you have to answer a series of discussion questions and they go over company structure

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

The first interview was short and straightforward. The interviewer asked a few questions about my qualifications and then spends most of her time explaining what they do and who their clients are. She talked really fast so it was hard to completely comprehend what she was saying.

After my interview, I received an email to come in for an 8 HOUR second interview, which I declined. I did some research on one of their VP and found some unpleasant info, such as like many other "marketing consultant" firms, they make you do door to door sales and pay you 100% commission. Management takes at least 80% your earnings.

I've had people close to me who were scammed into these type of marketing jobs and ended up with little to no paycheck. Take my words guys, be very careful with marketing firms who are always hiring ENTRY LEVEL business consultant, sales and marketing, financial advisor, sales representatives, etc. promising to promote you into a manager within a couple months. They will accept ANY job candidate because they know that most people are smart enough to see through their lies after giving them a free 8 hour labor in the second "interview."

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with managing people? What skill do you think is the most important for this role?   Answer Question
    • Which one of our clients' service are you interested in doing: selling low-cost phone service to customers or helping people pay less for energy?   Answer Question

Business Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting.

Interview

I applied online, Got an call for scheduling an appointment and tell me to be prepare for an Interview In email it said the duration is 15 - 30 min. , I was there before time and only one person in the office. The interview will last for 7-10 min.

Interview Questions

• very common question regarding the Job, I had an Interview at PA office and it's not a fun place, I saw only one person in whole office, what motivated you to apply for this job and some quick questions and answers activity its quick, you will not have much time to answers be prepare to give answers about you managerial skills and what you are looking for.. overall easy and said if they'll select me, I'll receive an email in 2 days and if not then, that's it no hard feeling   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

they call you over and over again, pyramid scheme do not apply here. They trick you into getting the phone call and do not stop nagging you after. terrible do not apply here

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The turn around between when I applied and when I was invited in for an interview was less than a week which personally I loved due to the fact that I was looking for work actively and really needed an immediate start or quick start position.

Interview Questions

• Say you were trying for a promotion, and after consulting with management they told you that they weren't convinced yet of your results and productivity, how would you respond to this?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Phila, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

it was a two step process, first interview was more about the applicant and the second was about the company, who they are and what they do. first interview was about 30 minutes and the second was about an hour.

Interview Questions

• how many homes in NJ have solar?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Phila, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. It did take a few days for them to call me back, but when they did they were straight to the point. I went into the office the next day, got the scope of the work and was hired on the spot.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Consulting (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Group interview with 7 applicants. We were asked rapid fire questions for a few minutes on topics we were provided with before the interview. Then we were each asked typical interview questions one at a time