Diamond Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diamond Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.2

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts.

Interview

The interview was fast. Within 2 days of applying i was called for a face to face interview. Two day after that i was called for a second interview with the general manager. Then finally they offered me the position.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Branson, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional. Relaxed however. Phone interview at corporate level. Then face to face interview with regional QA and DOS. Both asked questions. Lots of give an example of when you....managed others positively, a negative situation you handled, how you keep a low rescission rate...probably ten of these questions. Very thorough.

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Myrtle Beach, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website. The management was prompt when responding to my resume, asking me to come in that day for an interview. I first meet with the Front Desk Manager who was very kind, and then with the Assistant Resort Manager; he was equally kind and professional.

Interview Questions

• They were genuinely interested in learning about my background. They want to see what types of personality you bring with you to work. There were also questions (more in the form of role playing) about how to handle a disgruntled guest, which is a very relevant question.   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Employee referral. Laid back and outline that this is heavy commission based job. Must be very persistent and persuasive for the job. Will require some long hours and overtime, but if willing to make money you wont regret the decision.

Interview Questions

• Why would this be something you'd like to do?   1 Answer

Off Property Contact Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Simple, straight forward, background required. I really appreciated the manager I work closely with now-is the one who conducted the interview. She was thorough in explaining who and what Diamond Resorts is and what to expect from the position I took as an Off Property Contact.

Interview Questions

• What previous sales or marketing experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Have you heard of Diamond Resorts?   Answer Question
    • How well do you think you would perform on a hourly versus commission salary?   Answer Question
    • What are some qualities about yourself that makes you feel you would perform well with this job?   Answer Question
    • What are some qualities that would make you stand out from other candidates?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with hiring manager. I am in California, looking to relocate to Las Vegas. The phone interview went well and we set up an in person interview for the following week. I purchased my plane tickets and was excited to go. On the day of the interview, I was sitting at the gate waiting to board my flight when the hiring manager called to tell me that the VP said that the position I was going to interview for had been eliminated. So I am out the cost of my plane tickets for nothing. Everything about this process now tells me that this company has some pretty questionable employment practices. AVOID THEM.

Vacation Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews. The first was with a woman. She was great, very proactive and encouraging. She said I wsould be in the next class. The second was with a man. He was very unfriendly, rarely establishing any type of eye contact. He also made indirect negative comments about age. He was difficult to talk to and was quite off-putting. She indicated that she wanted to hire me but I have not heard back.

Interview Questions

• How much was my last paycheck at my previous job?
      Why did I come to their company?
      Did I already have a license?   1 Answer

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for a face to face interview and got hired on the spot. The interview process was pretty simple. They just ask you about experiences and you had to give an example a specific experience in customer service.

Interview Questions

• Give me one time where you had to be in front of customers all day and making a good impression.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by in person interview . The in person interview was very professional and formal . I met with the Front Desk Manager that was impressed with how I presented myself on paper and in person and immediately introduced me to the General Manager and talk about the company and my career aspirations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Know your worth and do market related research on what the going rate is for similar position and work from there

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of two rounds of interviews. The first interview was with one of the financial analysts within the company. They asked me questions related to my qualifications as well as if I would be a good fit. Nothing too technical. Second interview was with their manager. This time, questions were limited to my ability to fit in within the team.

About a week after the interview process ended, I was sent an email that let me know I was given an offer. I only had 4 days to accept or decline said offer.