DiamondIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiamondIT Interview Questions

Interviews at DiamondIT

Interviews for Top Jobs at DiamondIT

General Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process is completed in multiple phases. Depending on the type of job one is applying for. The process includes a personal interview with the CEO and Exec VP of the company. There is a testing phase as well.

Interview Questions

• How I will make the company and my position better than it already was.   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DiamondIT (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Met face to face with CEO and GM very matter of fact meeting. We openly discussed needs and responsibilities and future growth potential.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

a few offers extended and negotiated final terms very little back and forh

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DiamondIT (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very formal, but comfortable. I was asked a multitude of questions, which I answered to the best of my abilities, and the CEO also conversed with me. Culture is first and foremost at Diamond, so they like to make sure each candidate will also be a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• The question were very relative to the Marketing Coordinator position. Marketing/event experience, sales, customer service beliefs, what I thought I could bring to Diamond, etc...   Answer Question