DigiStream Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DigiStream

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DigiStream (Phoenix, AZ) in Sep 2021

Interview

Pre-interview phone call. I scheduled it online. The guy called a little early, so I missed it. He said to call me back, and I did five times over the next hour. He never responded. I did not receive a call, text, or email for a reschedule, and had no way to reschedule anyway. Highly unprofessional company, and having read other reviews I'm glad I did not waste further time trying to apply for them.

Interview Questions
  • Did not get an interview
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DigiStream

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigiStream

Interview

It begins with a Phone Interview, followed by a Skype Interview, and then a Ride Along to ensure a good fit for the company. There are a few e-mails in=between, but everything is pretty quick.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigiStream (Oakland, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Phone Screening with Office Manager Interview with Office Manager and Surveillance Unit Leader Ride Along with Surveillance Unit Leader that includes a driving and in person follow. Remember to be observant during your interview and be knowledgable about the job conditions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigiStream (San Jose, CA) in May 2021

Interview

This interview process was hilarious in my opinion. I immediately declined because they wanted to low ball me at 17 an hour while I have a bachelors degree and I find it hilarious how my minimum wage job pays me more that doesn't even need a degree! Haha! They were explaining what I would be doing at this job. The benefits of having a company car, gas card, training, and equipment are nice things but I was thinking this job isn't worth it considering how risky it is and the person is getting paid 17 an hour. Good thing this isn't the only job.

Interview Questions
  • Same questions like any other interview. Why do you want to work here? Are you okay with 17 an hour? (Pfft! Hilarious!) What do you know about this company? What relevant experience do you have?
4 people found this interview helpful

DigiStream

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigiStream

Interview

An initial screening interview with someone who doesn't have much information on the position. Then, a second interview in by a panel of potential coworkers. The process was quick, but there was a lot of discrepancy between even the panelists themselves and what the job entailed on a daily basis. I noticed when I would ask a question there would be a lot of verbal backpedaling that would actually contradict what their original response was, which was honestly quite entertaining. The interview process was super disorganized and one could tell immediately that these investigators were not trained in interviewing, and were not very open-minded. My values in continued education and passion for on-going training did not line up with their dismissiveness towards both.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigiStream (Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a Phone Screen and then they called me back a day or so later and scheduled an In-Person Interview. After that, I got a call that I did well and to schedule a Driving Test and a Ride-A-Long.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about DigiStream so far?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DigiStream (Lombard, IL) in Feb 2020

Interview

Not too bad, but not very formal. This isn't always a bad thing, but their lack of interest in me was highly concerning. Especially since they wanted to give me an in-person interview and had expressed they were impressed with my prior experience. After having the interview, I came out highly disappointed. The person who interviewed me asked for a resume, looked it over, and hardly asked me any questions at all. The interview was about 15 minutes long which is by far the shortest one I have had for a full-time position. This place seems like it lacks professionalism to say the very least. The whole point of having an interview for a potential candidate is for not only the candidate to express their interest but for the company to express their interest in the individual as well. When I interviewed for here, they seemed as if they were interviewing me because they had an obligation to meet. If you are looking to have a job in which demonstrates professionalism and maturity, this probably will not be a good fit for you. I can't talk at the end of working the job itself, but even for a one time interview, I was not impressed.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in a situation where a neighbor approaches you and asks you why you are in the neighborhood?
  • What is your availability?
  • Are you willing to travel?

DigiStream

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigiStream

Interview

Initially completed a phone screening, interviewer was very pleasant and helpful. I was asked the basic questions like, "why do you want to work here?" and "do you understand the responsibilities?" After completing the screening, we set up an initial interview about a week later. We met at a different location from their office, and the interviewer was late and dressed unprofessionally. The interview itself was very uncomfortable, interviewer rushed through a set of about 15-20 questions listed on sheet of paper without taking any notes or giving any feedback or comments on answers. Many of the questions were yes or no based and difficult to elaborate on, while other questions seemed to have nothing to do with the position. After explaining the next steps in the hiring process I was told I would hear back by the end of the week, but I didn't hear anything for several weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What negative things would your worst enemy say about you?
  • Think of something you know well, and explain to me how it works in under a minuet.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigiStream (West Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Do not apply to this place if you have a current job. I was told that they have never hired anyone who is currently employed. There scheduling process is sub-par. Very disorganized. They advertised this position as being in Roseville, CA, when in actuality it is in West Sacramento, CA. I asked them why this was, and they replied "because it gets more candidates"... a bit of bait and switch game.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing do drive from Roseville to West Sacramento everyday? (Apparently the mangers live very close to where they work, and have a hard time imagining driving more than 15 min. to work...)
2 people found this interview helpful

DigiStream

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DigiStream in Apr 2019

Interview

Received email confirmation for phone interview. Hiring manager never called me during set time. They randomly called me again a few days letter and interviewed me on the phone. Went to an in person interview a few days after that. Had to wait 10 minutes for the hiring manager to show up to work. They had me do some kind of convoluted social media research "challenge" using their laptop that had a bad wifi connection.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews