Digital Chocolate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Chocolate Interview Questions

2.8

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digital Chocolate (San Mateo, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

On the phone with internal HR. Then in person with hiring manager. Second interview was with key people I would be working with. The questions were fair but insightful. Allowed several of my questions to be answered.

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digital Chocolate (San Mateo, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

One in person interview, Two phone interviews

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Digital Chocolate.

Interview

3 rounds that include 1 telephonic, 1 f2f and 1 round through instant messenger. Mostly technical queries related to the Java Server side in all rounds. Also there were sample technical scenarios to be resolved especially in the instant messenger round.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Digital Chocolate.

Interview

- Initial assessment test: general background, trends (business, facebook themes), pitch 2 original facebook game ideas (theme, mechanics, monetization, etc)
    - Timed IQ & Personality tests: Pretty standard.
    - 1:1 phone interview: we went through my résumé, experience, salary expectations, etc.

Interview Questions

• The IQ test questions were your typical IQ test questions you can find in any test book, a lot of spacial reasoning and math questions.   Answer Question

Junior Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital Chocolate (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online and they contact me after a month or so. I had a couple of emails with them and then I was asked to go to the office for having a personal interview and some tests. After that I was requested to do an in home test and a final telephone interview. The process was long and difficult to pass.
    They don't pay the travel expenses for going to the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You have to push, thet are going to offer the lowest salary, so if you push you can get 20k or 24k

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Chocolate (Barcelona (Spain)) in April 2011.

Interview

Several steps need to be completed before being hired.
    You will first have design tests, with excel about balance, economy, and simple calculations, creativity tests, psychology tests and IQ tests. The most important are obviously the job tests. Psychology and IQ tests are just here to have a rough idea of who you are.
    You also, obviously, have interviews. My advice is jsut to be natural, this is jut a discusison about the passion you share with your interviewer ;)

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. This is not a trap, they just wanna know who you are and what you can do.   Answer Question