KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Digital Prospectors Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digital Prospectors

Digital Prospectors

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors in May 2021

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. My recruiter was very kind, respectful and made sure I felt at ease throughout the entire meeting. She explained the job position in a clear and concise manner and was able to provide me a position that suited me well.

Interview Questions
  • How well can I handle being part of a team and how to solve problems when issues arise.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Multiple phone/video calls with both DP personnel and the client. This occurred over the course of about 1 week. I was offered the job after the second interview but asked to speak with additional internal customers.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me general background and experience questions

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (Pittsburgh, PA)

Interview

Phone call with recruiting manager, then onsite meeting with various internal team members and members of management team. Some individual interviews, some group interviews. Casual, conversational. The interview process has since changed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (Exeter, NH) in Nov 2019

Interview

Recruiter called to inquire my interest and availabilty for contract role. One day after submitting, hiring manager requested a phone screen/interview. At the end of the phone interview, we both agreed I was a good fit and decided to move forward.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about relevant software and technical administrative experience.

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (Exeter, NH) in Mar 2019

Interview

Met team members and leaders. Answered technical questions and ask my own questions about work environment. Went on tour of office and met other members of the group. Went to get coffee and spoke freely with team members about what they were expecting from the new employee.

Interview Questions
  • How do you test if a service is listening on a port and steps to troubleshoot if it's not?

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (Lexington, MA) in Feb 2019

Interview

I was contacted by Digital Prospectors for a contract position with a Pharma Company. First was a series of phone interviews and a final in-person interview with the Pharma Company. Very easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (Portsmouth, NH) in Jul 2018

Interview

Immediate phone call screen went well, group interview within a few days went well, then over a week goes by with no response. After I sent a f/u email, I got a curt response that they changed the position and were searching elsewhere. Typically companies let you know they are going in a different direction and this felt unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (Exeter, NH) in Aug 2017

Interview

Very courteous, respectful and professional. Honestly it was a pleasure. The interview questions were not trivial. The person asking questions was a seasoned professional. Very intelligent questions designed to get a feel for who you are as a person. Not just what you know technically.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe your professional experience.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (Boston, MA) in Aug 2017

Interview

was a qualifying interview prior to being handed over to employer, did not prepare me for interview on site. the interview on site was with one person, and i didn't even end up working with that stakeholder.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Malden, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Prospectors (Malden, MA) in Aug 2017

Interview

One interview with 3 interviewers, informal and comfortable. Discussed my skills in prior jobs and how they would translate to what I was applying for as I had been in the financial sector for the last 12 years and was moving in another direction.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked a couple times, "what would you do in this situation....." pertaining to different scenarios.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews